New batch of UD pulleys

Consider yourselves lucky, I got no pully and no sticker... was one of the first patrons to pay.:bs:

My UD pulley kit arrived today! The cool toolbox sticker was a nice surprise!
Thanks!
Just got them and thought I'd ship with parts from now on. :D

whoa whoa whoa.....I got no sticker!!!

I shipped yours out just hours before getting decals bro. I can indeed hook you up though ;)

Consider yourselves lucky, I got no pully and no sticker... was one of the first patrons to pay.:bs:

Well you're so dang far away Kray! :eek: These guys are in Texas (100 miles from me) and Louisiana ( a few hundred away)
Yours should be in your hands Thursday:rock:
PM ya the tracking

Last edited:
Cool... I had a very challenging day at work and forgot the smiley... :D
I'll keep a look out for it.
Thanks!

Just received, NICE! I even got the sticker! I'll try to find a nice home for it somewhere in the engine bay...

thanks Scott i just got mine in the mail today, everything looks kosher, have to convert 200 in lbs. into lbs, i dont have an inch lbs torque wrench :D

Just got mine in the mail. Thanks for the fast shipping. Cant wait to get this baby on!

Just received, NICE! I even got the sticker! I'll try to find a nice home for it somewhere in the engine bay...

I never got a sticker with the 1st batch:dontknow:What does said sticker look like?????:rock:

I'm slowly growing and didn't have them then but be glad to send ya one. PM your addy again. :burnout:

image.jpg

Got mine today Scott, everything looks good.

Nice sticker btw, dudes at work already said something about it...

pulley looks great

im very happy :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back