New batch of UD pulleys

lets fill this list, i am really looking forward to getting mine :rock:

Hey buddy. This is the first I'm hearing of this. If these are not "piggy back" pulleys and they are standalone pieces I would like a set. Please get me in the loop here... Thank you sir.

Hey buddy. This is the first I'm hearing of this. If these are not "piggy back" pulleys and they are standalone pieces I would like a set. Please get me in the loop here... Thank you sir.

Eh, never mind on that one. A two piece would work better for me since I see an ATI damper in my future. Thanks guys. Good luck.

Eh, never mind on that one. A two piece would work better for me since I see an ATI damper in my future. Thanks guys. Good luck.

Mine are a one piece design but won't accept the damper.
Appreciate your interest :rock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
i agree lets get this list filled :rock:

What do you gain from doing this pulley mod? I dont know a whole lot about underdrive pulley kits.

I have it on my truck, what it does is free up HP by making the accessories on the engine spin slower, therefore taking less power to run them. I definitely recommend it, because as far as these trucks go in HP per $, you will not find a cheaper mod. :D Not to mention it weighs less than the stock pulley and any time you can reduce rotating mass it's a win.

Exactly^^^ and in the case of my pulleys,taking over 1 lb on the crank snout, again freeing up power. I have a stock truck that gained 2/10th with pulley swap only. :rock:

I would want to be added to the list, but I gotta lotta other stuff I gotta do first.

For the most part I like mine so far but at idle with my HIDs on (fogs and low beams) my battery voltage drops. I also have 2 amps and a 7" screen in the dash but volts don't drop unless the HIDs are on, so just a heads up to people with HIDs, you could see battery volts drop at idle. Otherwise I don't have any issues. I may see though if Roe can raise my idle on my tune a couple hundred RPMs to help out the alternator.

For the most part I like mine so far but at idle with my HIDs on (fogs and low beams) my battery voltage drops. I also have 2 amps and a 7" screen in the dash but volts don't drop unless the HIDs are on, so just a heads up to people with HIDs, you could see battery volts drop at idle. Otherwise I don't have any issues. I may see though if Roe can raise my idle on my tune a couple hundred RPMs to help out the alternator.

If your idle is 750-800 then leave that be. Check your battery itself as it could have a bad cell or not be correct size. Needs to be at least a 700 CA battery and bigger with your HIDs and stereo system. More like a 1000 CA battery. Basically my pulley would show a problem with charging system/ earlier due to it spinning slower. If your battery has sat a long time or just not enough Amps, swap it and report back sir please :)

Running a Optima yellow top, so more than capable. That said, it sat out of the truck in my garage while I was deployed but my dad put it back in for me and it fired right up without a jump, so idk

Running a Optima yellow top, so more than capable. That said, it sat out of the truck in my garage while I was deployed but my dad put it back in for me and it fired right up without a jump, so idk

Optima has gone bad over the years. They started out with a great battery, earned a name, then sold out and make not so great batteries.
Is it at least 700amps?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back