NEW CHALLENGER

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dontknow: DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE NEW CHALLENGER CAME OUT YET? JUST WONDERING CAUSE I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I SAW ONE IN ORANGE GOING SOUTHBOUND ON THE TURNPIKE FROM U.S. 27. MAYBE MY EYES WERE LYING TO ME BUT THERE WAS NO MISTAKING IT. I DIDNT THINK THEY CAME OUT YET OR MAYBE IT DID FOR SOMEONE ELITE?:dontknow:

2ndchance said:
:dontknow: DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE NEW CHALLENGER CAME OUT YET? JUST WONDERING CAUSE I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I SAW ONE IN ORANGE GOING SOUTHBOUND ON THE TURNPIKE FROM U.S. 27. MAYBE MY EYES WERE LYING TO ME BUT THERE WAS NO MISTAKING IT. I DIDNT THINK THEY CAME OUT YET OR MAYBE IT DID FOR SOMEONE ELITE?:dontknow:

nope not yet not until spring 08

I've read quotes from Chrysler execs that said this fall not next spring. Since you work at a dealership maybe you have more accurate real world info. Wait, what about that countdown web link someone posted? That would put the car out in December of this year...I think.

ChrisAZ said:
I've read quotes from Chrysler execs that said this fall not next spring. Since you work at a dealership maybe you have more accurate real world info. Wait, what about that countdown web link someone posted? That would put the car out in December of this year...I think.

i have been told by some execs at chrysler spring of 2008. the countdown was unveiling of the production version at the chicago autoshow

Last edited:
i have heard they were going to bring back the cuda, i dont understand that since the plymouth brand is no longer

mopower1958 said:
I may have to pass on the Challenger and wait on this.........

Has to be the "NEW" SRT-8 model. Believe there is another post talking about it floating around in here. Saw it last week. It's going to be sick.:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

2ndchance said:
dude you might have. there are test models on the road that have to log so many miles for DOT certification, so there is a good chance you did see one, not to mention the marketing advantages of that car being in a car popular place like Miami

Where I bought my SRT...He said he will be receiving 1 in June 2008 already sold...Trying to get another one but can't...too much demand in the US...It's a awesome looking car I seen one at ALL CHRYSLER NATIONALS cool car.. 04 SRT 10 BOB

mauiSRT/10 said:
Oh baby please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimmie gimmie!!!

patrick

Sorry guys...I don't see it happening. That's a Plymouth Cuda, and as we know...there is no Plymouth anymore. Maybe a Chrysler Cuda, but somehow I doubt it. :(

CarDude said:
Sorry guys...I don't see it happening. That's a Plymouth Cuda, and as we know...there is no Plymouth anymore. Maybe a Chrysler Cuda, but somehow I doubt it. :(

And Chargers were 2 doors. Look at what we got.:(

BOOMER said:
dude you might have. there are test models on the road that have to log so many miles for DOT certification, so there is a good chance you did see one, not to mention the marketing advantages of that car being in a car popular place like Miami

You would only see it near Aurburn Hills, MI where they are all covered up and testing. I have actaully seen many covered new cars in that area on I-75 (Southern MI).

Silverback said:
And Chargers were 2 doors. Look at what we got.:(
No kidding and some engineer came up with that :dontknow:

I want one of these Challengers .............. I want mine in orange thanks :rock: If I could get a limited edition or something other than the one of a million they will make, I may trade my truck in on it :eek: And of course, it has to be a hemi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back