New Cherokee SRT8/Challenger

Black1 said:
If you think BIG, Bulbous, FAT, and SLOW are sexy......

...... what are you doing Saturday night? :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :p :elefant:

Be warned I'm not cheap, easy, but not cheap.

As far as adding a super charger, I shouldn't have to add one to a new car to keep up with the others, granted I have a kenne bell sitting on my challenger now

Black1 said:
They are easy to convert to the Charger front end. I've seen some of them done and they are EVIL looking. :)

The 2011 Charger has already been introduced. The pictures are in Police trim tho. ;) It's just a mild restyle....

2011-Dodge-Charger-Pursuit.jpg

The 300 gets most of the updates.

The Charger will have major upgrades to the interior with some tweaking to the exterior.

http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/charger-2010.html

Wil

I would like to see the 6.4 in a smaller truck like the Dakota. A 6.4 in the GC SRT-8 with all wheel drive is going to be killer if they for sure drop a 6.4 in it.

Black1 said:
The new front clip looks pissed off for sure. :rock:

I agree! Can't wait to see 'real' pics of the new line up and see them in person.

I have been keeping an eye on the used SRT8 variants for a while and the prices are becoming pretty affordable for a summer car and use the old truck in the winter.

Just need to slip a Kenny Bell super charger and pretty much keep pace with Roy and his CTS-V... :burnout: I will just tell him, it's a Canadian option... :dontknow: :D

Last edited:
FlyingLow said:
I would like to see the 6.4 in a smaller truck like the Dakota. A 6.4 in the GC SRT-8 with all wheel drive is going to be killer if they for sure drop a 6.4 in it.

GC will get the 6.4 in 2012.

Wil

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back