New Dyno Numbers - DC Performance

Thanks....(you cali boys sure like the low blows dont ya)! She's up and running now tho.....Hey Patrick...whats your AF at WOT on the top end say above 4500??? Is 11.8 about right? Or can I tune for 12.2 or so??

Blakewilder said:
What fuel were you tuning for???So, they bumped up the timing to accomodate for the higher octane and the meth giving you more hp and TQ. Plus the better flow from no cats and a better TB....got it. THats great...MIKE...go polish that crown...(the NO NOS crown)

Its tuned for 91+ fuel additive...so really not too bad.

Yeah, I'm sure the highest HP crown wont stay for long LOL, there are many trucks better / faster then mine soon to come. :rock: mabye ill be able to keep the no-nos hp for a while LOL

great numbers P......:rock: .....now we just need to find you 12 more rwhp......come on do a wittle tiny 25 shot.....come on.....:rock: :D

Blakewilder said:
Thanks....(you cali boys sure like the low blows dont ya)! She's up and running now tho.....Hey Patrick...whats your AF at WOT on the top end say above 4500??? Is 11.8 about right? Or can I tune for 12.2 or so??

We tune for 12.2 and that gives us a little more fuel

Nowwhat said:
great numbers P......:rock: .....now we just need to find you 12 more rwhp......come on do a wittle tiny 25 shot.....come on.....:rock: :D

Im thinking the same thing...no not the nos thing, but the 700rwhp thing LOL. Im sure I probably have it, it was just heat-soaked...if I made a COLD run, I might have picked up my 12...but we will never know :D :D

You mean LESS fuel???12.2 is leaner than 11.8. So, Im gonna tell him to lean it out a little more. BUT he hasnt even started adding timing yet.....Ill let em do their thing then start tweaking...im just glad its running. By the way, I changed exhaust to Magnaflow from borla...way better sound (over the phone) but with the cam change it has a nice lope at idle,,,sounds cool.

Blakewilder said:
You mean LESS fuel???12.2 is leaner than 11.8. So, Im gonna tell him to lean it out a little more. BUT he hasnt even started adding timing yet.....Ill let em do their thing then start tweaking...im just glad its running. By the way, I changed exhaust to Magnaflow from borla...way better sound (over the phone) but with the cam change it has a nice lope at idle,,,sounds cool.

sorry, i didnt explain...look at the dyno sheet, we try to tune for 12.2 compared to the 12.5, so we run a tad bit on the rich side. If your running 11.8 your definitly safe :D who's doing the tune?

Blakewilder said:
Yeah...thats what I was thinking...I need to lean it out a little because Im prolly leaving some power on the table.

Here is an idea.....LEAVE SOME POWER ON THE TABLE and don't blow your motor this time.....:D

Coming from the schmuck who just started a thread called "what is the biggest Nitrous shot i can put on my truck!" hahahahahahahahahahphugginha

Blakewilder said:

How much timing is he running?

When you advance the timing it will lean out.

great #'s patrick:rock: :rock: don't worry you have more that 12 hp still in that truck..... you know is RED:rock:

Has anyone called Bullshit yet.....:dontknow:

bwwahhahhahahaaa....hehehee.....:D .....just kidding

Not funny......

HoMo!!!! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEH.....HA!!!! LMAO! :D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back