NEW ENGLAND GTG 4/29/09

Uh oh.... Still week and a half out. Have to wait and see. Up until yesterday it was beautiful.

Freaken weather for this weekend changed 4 times in 4 days .... Not a lot-a-faith here in some of the forecasting ....

come onn i see other members in the near by area not posting up .......

3 hour treck for me..have my wifes niece coming into town for the w/e..will see..

Mis-dated

scoobert said:
just realized it was a Wednesday. i work on call mon-fri so it will depend if i get called in. i will not know till the 28th

Scoobert ....... It's the 26th, Paul had a small ooopppssss :dontknow: at the strat of the Thread ... :D He was probably multi-tasking :confused: and hit a wrong key...:D

It is actually this Sunday the 26th. Not the other date in the Thread header.

Sorry for any misunderstanding. ;)

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Scoobert ....... It's the 26th, Paul had a small ooopppssss :dontknow: at the strat of the Thread ... :D He was probably multi-tasking :confused: and hit a wrong key...:D

It is actually this Sunday the 26th. Not the other date in the Thread header.

Sorry for any misunderstanding. ;)

Jim

oh snap.

can you change the header? like editing the original post? dont see why i could not make it, unless i forget, lol

Paul may be able to, I'll ask ..

Fastbill ...... Yahoo about the weather ...... high 70's lookin better like ya said.

Jim

what time we meeting at the Ferry lot? No banner yet, btw... Hopefully it'll be here soon. Whitesnake said he sent it out last week, l think from Cali, so it should be here any day...

I hate to be the barer of bad news........... but I'm not gonna make it :-( trust me I'm bent. My dumb a$$ forgot that this weekend is our anual daffodil weekend...... So there for the ferry is booked..... I tried to make a Res. A week ago and the boat has been booked for a month now. The joys of living on a stupid little island :-( Now bring on the lashings, they are well deserved for me last minute backing out....... just do me a solid and take some pics for me and let me know how it all went.. once again I'm truly sorry guys

dead end cruiser said:
I hate to be the barer of bad news........... but I'm not gonna make it :-( trust me I'm bent. My dumb a$$ forgot that this weekend is our anual daffodil weekend...... So there for the ferry is booked..... I tried to make a Res. A week ago and the boat has been booked for a month now. The joys of living on a stupid little island :-( Now bring on the lashings, they are well deserved for me last minute backing out....... just do me a solid and take some pics for me and let me know how it all went.. once again I'm truly sorry guys
Where you live Nantucket? I see you have a Massachusetts tag

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back