NEW ENGLAND GTG 4/29/09

JimTeTe said:
That's a Great Idea Bud ....

Not sure if I could help in any way, if so Just ask -- Tell Me:D ....

Paul ....... You all set Bud,:dontknow: same deal, If I can help out just give me a call.:rock:
Jim
yeah im all set just bein working alot. also my buddy who owns a wholesale lot for cars. is letting me buy and sell cars so iv been doin that. and i have a few nice pieces that i been getting calls on

Bill, you said you bought TheSickness's car? His was totaled a long time ago. He had a sunroof on his RC. You talking about someone else? :dontknow:

fastbill said:
l bought gotridofhtehemiforthis's truck.

just got word from Whitesnake that he's going to send me the banner for the GTG, too.

Ahh. Okay... Great news... Then we can at least all sign it.

fastbill said:

Sorry Fastbill,... I meant bmako His truck was under Dr's care for upgrades I think. He mentioned that getting to the GTG would depend on the outcome and when. But you can't hurry surgery... :D

Jim

Scooberts in ...... There ya go, :D

ctsrt10 - Originator (thanks)
Bigworm - checkin miles
nycsteve - The patient has recovered, He's there ...
DrPierceMD - allways welcome, with or without truck
Dominic & Juliana - Still up in the air, may be on call, Hoping not...
Treker - Wouldn't miss it
Joe mags - Got him Thinkin about it
BMAKO - If the shop cooperates
Dead End Cruiser - New Blood, More than Welcome
Fast Bill - He's there - He got the Banner on the way.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Scoobert - Maybe to a Yes .... He's there.
Jimtete - Looking forward to it

More Are Welcome ....... :rock: :rock: :rock:

Please Post up, PM or somehow contact Paul (ctsrt10) with a head count so he can be sure that all get seated that want a seat.

Thanks See ya at the GTG ......

Jim

fastbill said:
Fastbill will have the Mrs. as a copilot... (and, no, she's not the source of the avatar, lol)
goddamit.
HEY SCOTT YOU BRINGING VIPERGIRL OUT OF HIDDING :dontknow:

I tried. She has never responded to my inquiries. :(

At this point, let's pray for nice weather. This has been a horrible Spring so far. Headers and mids go on next week.

TREKER said:

At this point, let's pray for nice weather. This has been a horrible Spring so far. Headers and mids go on next week.

Scott
Good luck with the headers and mids. I know your gonna luv em ... :rock: :rock: :rock:

See ya there ..... :D

Jim

TREKER said:

I wouldn't be surprised if " Vipergurl" was some middle eastern cab driver living in Brooklyn

TREKER said:

thats because you have to take the duct tape off so she can talk :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back