NEW ENGLAND GTG 4/29/09

ntw0rk said:
I'm not going to make it... :(

I will be heading back to Florida next Saturday. Ya'll tip a couple back for me.
Son that as whipping you got on COD4 is that why you can't come. Damn Navy people jacking things up

Big Worm said:
Son that as whipping you got on COD4 is that why you can't come. Damn Navy people jacking things up

Hahaha!!! I don't think so! I noticed that you don't even bother playing anymore.... must've been the headshot!

I'll be there it will be right in the middle of my leave and I will be visiting the family in Maine.

I won't have my truck though.....sadly I sold it before I deployed.

what ever you got we know you have viper dna

Update .....

ctsrt10 - Originator (thanks)
Bigworm - checkin miles
nycsteve - Dependant on prognosis
DrPierceMD - allways welcome, with or without truck
Dominic & Juliana - Old faithful
Treker - Wouldn't miss it
Joe mags - Got him Thinkin about it
BMAKO - If the shop cooperates
RB04 - Sweet Dodge Pickup, always welcome
Jimtete - Looking forward to it

Any more takers yet .......

yeah i got john(kosh)
chris the wild child (hes gonna pay for my dinner cause iv givin him so much shit for his truck)
larance the guy with the sliver 4 door
and ron hes mia i talked to him told him about it (he he fell off the face of the earth)

TREKER said:
Anyone talk to Derek? Maybe he will show up with the viper.
im trying to scott just waiting on a call back i would like to run into him with mine so i can race him :burnout:

the wife and I just found out we have to go to a wedding that day( ok really we forgot about the wedding woops :) ) , we just have to check the time , if it is late enough I will still go, just maybe leave early

Last edited:
They are only going to end up divorced anyways ........ c'mon ......

I know, Ya gotta go ....... been there.

Jim

I am sorry but I will not be able to attend the wedding is at 1pm up this way which is about an hour away from the gtg. Hopefully I can make the next one I will be at the uconn car show the weekend before if any of you want to go.

RB04 said:
I am sorry but I will not be able to attend the wedding is at 1pm up this way which is about an hour away from the gtg. Hopefully I can make the next one I will be at the uconn car show the weekend before if any of you want to go.

Not a problem, understandable, Family first ......

But I'll see you at Uconn, wouldn't miss it. Starts at 9:00 I think, I'll find ya.

I mean, A Big Ass Yellow Truck, shouldn't be to hard to find .... lol :D

Jim

Yeah I'm in for sure..... and I will bring my truck and maybe even my gf if she can behave herself 'till then ;-) this will be my first gtg... I've been waiting for one in the new england area to come around.... can't pass it up... I look forword to meeting you all and seeing your trucks.

dead end cruiser said:
Yeah I'm in for sure..... and I will bring my truck and maybe even my gf if she can behave herself 'till then ;-) this will be my first gtg... I've been waiting for one in the new england area to come around.... can't pass it up... I look forword to meeting you all and seeing your trucks.
Welcome!

That's great Look forward to meeting you ...

Update .....

ctsrt10 - Originator (thanks)
Bigworm - checkin miles
nycsteve - Dependant on prognosis
DrPierceMD - allways welcome, with or without truck
Dominic & Juliana - Old faithful
Treker - Wouldn't miss it
Joe mags - Got him Thinkin about it
BMAKO - If the shop cooperates
Dead End Cruiser - New Blood, More than Welcome
Jimtete - Looking forward to it

Any more takers yet .......

looking into it... would really like to ferry across to B'Port, but not sure if truck will be able to get on/off ferry (dropped). Anybody else have any experiences with it?

fastbill said:
looking into it... would really like to ferry across to B'Port, but not sure if truck will be able to get on/off ferry (dropped). Anybody else have any experiences with it?
Not a problem at all. If I go, that's the way I'm doing it. They take tractor trailers on to the ferry. All you have to do is call for a reservation. Shouldn't be a problem this time of the year. The ramps are usually gently inclined. Unless you have a very severe drop, shouldn't be a problem.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back