New from Sumter, SC

Unleashed Tuning is your answer.

Please explain. When I had the sc installed it was tuned via email by the shop from Arrington Performance, but I think I would like to get it on a dyno and possibly fine tune it if possible.

Please explain. When I had the sc installed it was tuned via email by the shop from Arrington Performance, but I think I would like to get it on a dyno and possibly fine tune it if possible.

that can be done both with torrie and we are here in NC near charlotte with in house dyno

NR Regular Cab

Welcome to VTCOA. I know of a regular cab near me at 35k with under 30k miles. Also there's a 06 NR RC with 37k miles but these fellas want a pretty penny for it. Don't know what your budget looks like.

QC On ebay

There is a QC on ebay from our friend in Canada. If you are interested. Got 55k miles asking 29k. I think u can make a reasonable offer. Its a NR edition too.

NR Edition

The NR QC on ebay was purchased from the USA so its a US model. So importation wouldn't be a problem since it was previously titled in the USA.

You can't go wrong working with the JTS Venom guys along with Torrie.

That said, Arrington Performance is well respected in the Mopar world and NASCAR.

You can't go wrong working with the JTS Venom guys along with Torrie.

That said, Arrington Performance is well respected in the Mopar world and NASCAR.

Thanks 505. Its reassuring knowing I have a quality vendor close by.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back