New from the Sav in GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome & howdy to the RBC:rock::burnout::rock::shot:

I have been following the forum for a while now and everyone looks to be really cool and doesn't seem to be a bunch of punk a** kids like so of the other forums have like "club rsx".

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/nicecamodudep1.gif

nicecamodudep1.gif

you most deffinatly got a KILLER truck. evry inch of that thing was babied and thought of when he did mods.

and dont worry about dan he talks a big game, but when u confront him he ussually pisses himself and then colapses like those fainting goats.

congrats buddy, welcome

you most deffinatly got a KILLER truck. evry inch of that thing was babied and thought of when he did mods.

and dont worry about dan he talks a big game, but when u confront him he ussually pisses himself and then colapses like those fainting goats.

congrats buddy, welcome

Thanks buddy, she isn't perfect but I did take good care of what I had......I was working on fixing the small things since I had just got her running right....She definetely has some killer potential in the right hands....

Thanks buddy, she isn't perfect but I did take good care of what I had......I was working on fixing the small things since I had just got her running right....She definetely has some killer potential in the right hands....

yeah, i wish those hands were mine too. haha. evry time i saw ur sig it would make me think of my old silver 05 QC. i always said i was gunna go black/silver, but never had the $ to start the project while i had it, then when i did have the cash i put as a downpayment for my NR RC cuz i wanted to shift. deff miss my QC, but i still love my NR, even if she is a little pooch. she would still beat hanks ass thow:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

yeah, i wish those hands were mine too. haha. evry time i saw ur sig it would make me think of my old silver 05 QC. i always said i was gunna go black/silver, but never had the $ to start the project while i had it, then when i did have the cash i put as a downpayment for my NR RC cuz i wanted to shift. deff miss my QC, but i still love my NR, even if she is a little pooch. she would still beat hanks ass thow:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

you wish, bitch!:aetsch::burnout:

shut up Hemi Sport!! hahahaha

hahahahaha, calm down Lunchbox, go eat a snack cake and chill.....

and quit pullin this thread...........OFF TOPIC

Welcome to the club. and yes, we doo have some childish people here, not assholes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back