new girl

Ah, welcome to our little corner of the asylum Jenna... Pics are a must, as well as a sig. Tell about yourself and your truck!:D

Stretch

joemags54 said:
I was toying with the idea of saying "the Bahama's " for comedic impact, I ended up with Cuba. No knock intended. Just an exageration, usually the root of good comedy. Hence the iidea that sooo many trucks will end up on the Florida peninsula, that the weight of all these trucks would cause the state to snap off the mainland, caused me a chuckle. I thought I would share it . Besides, there ARE alot of members here from FLA. (PS, We share the same feelings re: Castro.):)
No worries man!! LOL I didn't take it badly. I was actually going along with it. It takes quite a bit to get me going

And yeah...speaking of Castro...check this out guys :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLikFkj_JHA&mode=related&search=

Last edited:
QueLocura said:
And what would be the problem with that eh??
Anyone have any sniping experience cuz as soon as we're within range, I'm emptying all my ammo into Castro's barely working head :dontknow: :D ;)

Alan you crack me up! Dude.....post up on the Cuban BBQ GTG date at your house! I'll bring beers and cigars;) :rock: :cheers:

Rice Eater said:
Alan you crack me up! Dude.....post up on the Cuban BBQ GTG date at your house! I'll bring beers and cigars;) :rock: :cheers:
Thank you chad! :rock: We'll be crackin up some more with some nice cigars and some beer.
I just bought the gazebo to put in the backyard so we can have some shade. I gotta assemble and anchor it in now. I'm gonna post up real soon... :cheers:

Sorry Guys it has been raining and RAINING here in Tampa but I will try to take some pics today!!! P.S my srt is SC with a 6speed!!

Last edited:
vipergirl said:
Sorry Guys it has been raining and RAINING here in Tampa but I will try to take some pics today!!! P.S my srt is SC with a 6speed!!

You mean it's SuperCharged? Awesome....:burnout:

Another Florida member!1:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Welcome!!:rock: :rock:

Jenna, welcome fellow tamponian. I didn't see you this past weekend near westshore and 60 by any chance did I? I just finished telling my buddy that our trucks are rare and then in my 3 mile drive home I saw two other RC SRT's, one silver and one black.

SRT-11 said:
Jenna, welcome fellow tamponian. I didn't see you this past weekend near westshore and 60 by any chance did I? I just finished telling my buddy that our trucks are rare and then in my 3 mile drive home I saw two other RC SRT's, one silver and one black.
Fellow Tamponian? WTF?:dontknow: Does that look like what I think it is?

Last edited:
SrtBradsBoss said:
Yes it is what you think it means :D lol

I was gonna say the same thing . . . . :D

TAMPONIAN!!! :D :D :rock:

Love ya bro, diggin the powdercoated wheels! :rock:

:hmmmm: Sorry guys but due to past happenings around here I must test this.... If she truly is a female she should appreciate the cornyness of this one...

:D Hello Jenna, I have to ask.. what does a gay horse eat?...........

(in a gay voice) HHHEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!:rofl:

Welcome home guuurl.. I'm not even going to stress again that pictures are a must. Rainy ones are okay, the SC makes up for it..

Back