new girl

Brat said:
Viper girl last post 9-12-2007,last activity 11-7-2008,keep dreaming Treker.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats just over a year ago. I might have to see what the deal is.. If I get her to post, I become the official truck of the month with pic.:argh: :congrats: :marchmellow:

TREKER said:
Thats just over a year ago. I might have to see what the deal is.. If I get her to post, I become the official truck of the month with pic.:argh: :congrats: :marchmellow:
You do that and you have my vote.:rock:

TREKER said:
Dont get me started. :p I might go on the offensive and get her on here myself. Then you'll be sorry. I would even get her to the NE GTG in April. :marchmellow:

I triple dog dare you:D :D :D

This is probably some dork head member posting and jerking your chains. Can't you tell? This is definitly BUllshit

Email sent to her myspace account. :D
Her last activity on myspace was today so she is there and has updated pics.

I hope she will be honored by the shrine we have built to here here. :rolleyes:

Plus we just snagged kingblacksnake.... Bwahahahahahahaha

TREKER said:
Email sent to her myspace account. :D
Her last activity on myspace was today so she is there and has updated pics.

I hope she will be honored by the shrine we have built to here here. :rolleyes:

Plus we just snagged kingblacksnake.... Bwahahahahahahaha
I have seen so much of this bullshit Im not impressed anymore. I call them Internet Ghosts. They have pics , profiles some are even believable !. I have seen them mostly on AOL

You have not stopped coming by to check on the progress...hope springs eternal doesn't it Steve??!

And thank God for that!

Coley 1334 said:
hey she has a husband:confused: ? :mad: dang it :argh:
Thats who took the pic. Or her BF. Probably one of the 10,000 members here
some lurker no doubt or quite possibly someone who was banned!;)

TREKER said:
I think she is real personally. If she posts up, Anthony is gonna eat alot of crow.

who ever that girl she is hot and drives a bad @$$ truck what more could a guy ask for :rock:

and if someone is pretending to be here thats messd up but does break up the sausage fest a lil :D

Tell her to get back in front of the truck and have her BF take her pic again.
This time tell her to hold a sign that says " Hi Trekker". Then you will at least know she exists. Who she is with still remains an enigma.

And her computer? She should have at least received the email notification.

But I have faith!

Scott maybe becasue your a doocher stalker dumbass she is afraid of you

Back