New Guy from Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

severedsnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All!!!...my name is Chris Stafford from Angie, LA..bought my 04 R/C used with 39,000 miles...Mopar Longtubes,Catless mids, Magnaflow Catback, SCT Tuner, Roe TB, Chrome Stockers,Viper Badged inside and out,so far ive smoked the taillights, switched over to royal purple fluids, took off and rearranged the stock emblems, and added a set of Nitto's..
627-my-srt-10.jpg

629-my-srt-10.jpg

630-my-srt-10.jpg

628-my-srt-10.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome!!!!!!!

sweet:rock::rock::rock:

welcome to the RBC:rock::burnout:

Thanks for the hospitality...love this site...tons of information and folks willing to help!!!

man if you in la , you def need to make the gtg'r in panama man, your not that far away! second week in may , be there man!

I'm going to try and make it but I won't know for sure untill it gets closer....b/c of work

I'm going to try and make it but I won't know for sure untill it gets closer....b/c of work

Ya still got time to tell the boss you need off. This is gonna be a GTG your not gonna wanta miss. We can follow each other up there if you decide to go.

Welcome to the Club buddy!!

I want some dam crawfish and boudin, hog cracklings, etouffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:argh: Some Zapps, some creole style food man. I sure miss LA.:rock::rock: I hate GA !!!!!!:vroam: Where is the seafood GA, who/when/where did yall drop the ball?:dontknow:

oh I miss the horse tracks too! None here in GA either:confused: LA rock on:rock:

Ya still got time to tell the boss you need off. This is gonna be a GTG your not gonna wanta miss. We can follow each other up there if you decide to go.

Yay man, we're gonna be headin' through La from Houston so we can all meet up.

I'm definitely goin to try to make it out there...i can't imagine life without LA food either...I looked over this truck very carefully before I bought it...I definitely have a great base to start with

Yeah I got plenty of time...but I'm suppose to have drill that weekend, and uncle Sam won't accept a rain check....lol

You really need to make the GTG in Panama this year it should be AWSOME:rock::rock::rock: Don't worry about Louisiana Food cause this year i'm bringin some good ol'mudbugs with me and Hopfully some Shrimp too. But you really need to make it this year. Like i said if you want to follow meup i'M leaving Houma on Sunday the 8th. Just let me know Buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back