New guy from SoCal

SRT10Julian

Reaction score
I'm Julian from Southern California( Inland Empire) and I'm also from So Cal Mopar Connected, You've might of seen us around if you're out in So Cal. I do not have a SRT-10 yet but I am in the process of getting one within a few weeks. I'm trading in my 2013 Charger R/T for one but just need to find the right one :D! I'm just looking to find some good advice on what things I should look out for when purchasing this beast! Thanks in advance and I can't wait to be a part of this community!

Get Prof's......

Welcome to the RBC, I would defiantly contact Prof or Tito both have beautiful trucks for sale if your looking for a RC.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

QC's are for girls unless they are procharged. A real truck has a man pedal. Welcome to the zoo from SoCal.
Haha it's not going to be stock for very long, I already have cam and head package on its way :) I don't even know why I'm buying shit and I don't even have the truck haha.

I wish I could get that :/
I'm getting 2005 QC 40k miles for 15 grand so I'm probably sticking with that.

This and the 11K purchase is why the trucks on here aren't selling @ over 20k. Sounds like there are some deals out there.

Welcome nice score

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back