new guy here, is my srt10 worthy?

What do you guys think about putting 100 shot in ? Weekend street racing and daily driver.. I'd get the jtsvp throttle body with ports. Do I need other mods before I can spray?

We have a plate system and direct port system made for these engines. True 100-200 hp+ :burnout:
Be happy to help you out sir

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Venomous Racing, is that jtsvp? That was the nitrous plate system I was going to get. I have to post my dyno sheet and see what I have to adjust in the tune for spraying right? I'm a jet ski, atv mechanic from years of running a rental in fla. I learn here from the experts before I dig into my 10. U guys rock!

Venomous Racing, is that jtsvp? That was the nitrous plate system I was going to get. I have to post my dyno sheet and see what I have to adjust in the tune for spraying right? I'm a jet ski, atv mechanic from years of running a rental in fla. I learn here from the experts before I dig into my 10. U guys rock!

No, they are 2 different people. But it's funny you say that, reminds me of this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyhgxCKIUk[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn! I hope I didn't offend anyone guys.. did those guys ever race each other?

I do the t shirt on the seat also. funny havent seen that done in a long time

Holy cow! So glad you rep-posted. I needed that. Been a rough day....and homeland security paid me a visit today.

Need details on why homeland security visited you today.

Need details on why homeland security visited you today.
My first thought was some of my right wing Facebook stuff I may have posted lol. Luckily it was for a background check of a previous neighbor. It'll throw you off guard either way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back