New guy here...questions

v10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forums and new to the viper world. I've owned a dodge ram hemi single cab a few years ago, and now have the opportunity to pick up a viper truck. My first question is, what is considered a "good deal" for one? The one I'm looking at is a friends father who recently passed that had bought one and kept it up. 2005 model with only 3,500 miles on it for $15,000. This sounds like a steal, but is it really? I know I should search the forums for answers, but im looking for a nutshell answer with pros and cons on owning this truck.
Thanks guys!

clear title?

if so, it's a steal, and if you don't buy it, i will!!!!! i am dead serious!

It's clear title, everything about it is brand new. I'm going to buy it cause i've always wanted one and can't pass a deal like this up

Better buy it before someone else does or he lists it.

It's clear title, everything about it is brand new. I'm going to buy it cause i've always wanted one and can't pass a deal like this up

if for some reason you don't, let him know he has a buyer!...SERIOUSLY...I'LL COME PICK IT UP THIS WEEK.

EVERYONE HERE: I CALLED DIBS FIRST!:aetsch:

I'm almost positive I'll buy it from the guy this week. If something changes, I'll let the guy who asked first know.

This is depressing because I still owe alot more then that on mine...

think im picking the truck up tomorrow guys...if gas is just ridiculous and keeps going up and i dont want to pay it anymore, i may sell it, but for a profit of course. we will just have to see how i like it...

think im picking the truck up tomorrow guys...if gas is just ridiculous and keeps going up and i dont want to pay it anymore, i may sell it, but for a profit of course. we will just have to see how i like it...

Don't buy this kind of truck if gas will bother you, you know this truck will eat gas so don't complain :dontknow:

Kinda like taking a hooker and making her into a house wife....Deep down inside it won't work and you know this.

I went out yesterday with my woman and burned half tank of gas just driving around and enjoyed every min of it.

That price is a very good deal with low miles like it has, carmax just had a 05 with 7K on her and they wanted like 23xxx so yeah your getting a good deal as of now, to buy and sell for a profit might not work to good for ya cause used prices are dropping on these truck's along with other muscle cars right now.

I'll take it.... I'll ofer another 100 bucks

I got mine 46k with clean title in very good shape for 17k which is a good deal so 15k is a smokin deal. Snap it up with the quickness, hoss!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back