New guy here...questions

This is no bullshit. I sold my Wrangler today and am buying this truck tomorrow from the guy.

buy it then, you only live once. Take the money you save and by an old toyota or some other clunker to trash as a daily driver. You only live once.
:rock:

I purchased my 05' RC from a STEALER on Jan. 2 2010.

CPO vehicle w/ factory warrenty still on it (Expires May 2011), 26,900 mi. BONE STOCK and super clean. $21,500.

I say good deal for you!:rock:

Hello, I'm new to the forums and new to the viper world. I've owned a dodge ram hemi single cab a few years ago, and now have the opportunity to pick up a viper truck. My first question is, what is considered a "good deal" for one? The one I'm looking at is a friends father who recently passed that had bought one and kept it up. 2005 model with only 3,500 miles on it for $15,000. This sounds like a steal, but is it really? I know I should search the forums for answers, but im looking for a nutshell answer with pros and cons on owning this truck.
Thanks guys!

The engine alone is like 27,000 new to replace.

I officially have the truck in my possession. I'll get it cleaned up tonight and get some pictures posted.

Here's the first picture guys with it all cleaned up. I'm trying to decide whether i want to keep the tonneau cover on it or take it off and put the wing on...what do you guys think? is there a way to mount the wing on top of the cover? i held it up on top of it to see if it would even fit, and it BARELY does, if bolts can be screwed on the very edge where the cover starts to round off. i guess id have to take it somewhere and see if a shop knows a good way to do it.

Attachments

• ram srt10 viper.jpg
    ram srt10 viper.jpg
    857.3 KB · Views: 103
yeah unfortunately. it was professionally painted on with pinstriping and i doubt there's any way of getting it off. i dont like it but oh well ill live with it

yeah unfortunately. it was professionally painted on with pinstriping and i doubt there's any way of getting it off. i dont like it but oh well ill live with it

I'm not busting your balls buddy, glad you got a truck welcome to the viper truck family :rock:

Thanks for the welcoming! Any suggestions on the way I should drive it, putting high octane gas, best first mods, or any other suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated from anyone!

Thanks for the welcoming! Any suggestions on the way I should drive it, putting high octane gas, best first mods, or any other suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated from anyone!

my first mod was the K&N intake, I use just 93 in mine.

It's yours so drive it how you wanna, Ohhh and I have a stock shifter thats been cut down 3 inches if you want it. I had 2 different styles over here before :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: but the one I have fits the stocker.

free bro let me know :rock:

I'll keep that in mind, but since I just got it i like the feel of the shifter that's on it, thanks though! that will probably be the first thing i do is the intake, so you suggest the K&N?

my first mod was the K&N intake, I use just 93 in mine.

It's yours so drive it how you wanna, Ohhh and I have a stock shifter thats been cut down 3 inches if you want it. I had 2 different styles over here before :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: but the one I have fits the stocker.

free bro let me know :rock:

I'll keep that in mind, but since I just got it i like the feel of the shifter that's on it, thanks though! that will probably be the first thing i do is the intake, so you suggest the K&N?

The k&n is just the one that I bought, I am pleased with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back