New Guy Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I don't officially have an SRT 10 yet, I want to sell my current truck.
I have been lurking for a couple of weeks reading up on these bad ass truck's.

I always said if I wrecked my current truck I would replace it with one of these.

Just a heads up there is a 2005 yellow fever for sale locally with 78 miles on it.

http://www.davisautosales.com/windowsticker.php?UniqueID=5276250

Thanks, and sorry about the double and possible triple posts I did not realize the posts had to be approved.

Welcome and do not mind Dom, he can't read english.
Do it and join the VA/MD/DC boys.

Big Worm said:
Welcome and do not mind Dom, he can't read english.
Do it and join the VA/MD/DC boys.

Thanks , There is a black SRT rolling around chester, with his whp on the door.
His sounds unbelievable

Tweak said:
Well I don't officially have an SRT 10 yet, I want to sell my current truck.
I have been lurking for a couple of weeks reading up on these bad ass truck's.

I always said if I wrecked my current truck I would replace it with one of these.

Just a heads up there is a 2005 yellow fever for sale locally with 78 miles on it.

http://www.davisautosales.com/windowsticker.php?UniqueID=5276250
That would have saved me a lot of driving when I went to Arkansas to get mine...but they want WAYYYY to much for it. Are you interested in going up to MD next weekend to meet some of these guys? I am at Fort Lee and can pick you up if you want to go.

Need for Speed said:
That would have saved me a lot of driving when I went to Arkansas to get mine...but they want WAYYYY to much for it. Are you interested in going up to MD next weekend to meet some of these guys? I am at Fort Lee and can pick you up if you want to go.

That is whta I am talking bout. I have the BANNER we got to take some pix and sign it before I send it out

Welcome to the Family

Need for Speed said:

Man what a stand up guy :) yeah you should come bro will be a good time. We have almost the whole bar area reserved for us.

Welcome, and Get a Truck , Then get your wallet out, Because the Mod Bug will bite ........... best money I ever spent.

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Welcome, and Get a Truck , Then get your wallet out, Because the Mod Bug will bite ........... best money I ever spent.

Jim

Thanks , I know I need to sell my crewcab quick. I like the hood...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back