New Guy Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need for Speed said:
:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

Let me know if you need any help with removing stuff...

I'd like to know what exhaust shop u went to.
And will do appreciate the offer.

05QCSRT10 said:
Not to be an asshole. But I think you could have gotten them down a few more thousand.

I think it is a great deal. The YF is a limited serialized edition and this one only had 9k miles and appears to be unmolested so far.

Can't wait for the pictures!

Tweak said:
I'd like to know what exhaust shop u went to.
And will do appreciate the offer.
A place called Ron's Muffler on Route 1. He does great work and fast too. If you are familiar with the Virginia Motorsports Park (Dragstrip) its right down the road. Let me know when/if you are going there and I will let him know. He did the mufflers and installed CAI for under $500.

Need for Speed said:
A place called Ron's Muffler on Route 1. He does great work and fast too. If you are familiar with the Virginia Motorsports Park (Dragstrip) its right down the road. Let me know when/if you are going there and I will let him know. He did the mufflers and installed CAI for under $500.

You left your cats on didn't you?

Need for Speed said:
:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

Let me know if you need any help with removing stuff...
Send all that chrome shit to ManPurdy, he loves it!!:D :D

I did a quick look are there any pointers how to debadge. I just dont want to mess the paint up?

I only found were people have done it that was all.

Well im gonna try some dental floss and a blow dryer to get them off then some goo gone.

Fishing line works real good and goo gone after. Did the rear ram head. Took about 3 mins to get it off and 5 mins to get glue off. Wrap fishing line around something because you will cut your fingers up or wear gloves.

Finished product..
IMG00033.jpg

Last edited:
Need for Speed said:
So...when are we gonna see the pics???

I need to clean it up I dont want to take dirty pics of my kick ass truck...:rock:

I'll get some this weekend...

So much for me being the only YF in the area:D ...besides the one for sale in Richmond. Don't be driving all crazy around Fort Lee:burnout: ..I'll catch the blame...LOL;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back