New Guy Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will at least post pics of what I have

Her 2007 Acura TL Type-S, Dyno'd 275 to the wheels

IMG_0566.jpg

My current truck im selling

IMG_0449.jpg

This picture was taken at Gulf Coast Community Collage in Panama City Beach FL.

IMG_0596.jpg

And I just inherited my Grandma's 2001 PT Cruiser Limited. She lived in Panama City Beach for 20 years.

Welcome to the club.... (feels good not to be the newest newbie) man you still have more posts than me :D Least i have a 10 though ;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome to the RBC, be sure and don't buy one of those ole pussy Quad Cabs.:D :D

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Welcome to the RBC, be sure and don't buy one of thise ole pussy Quad Cabs.:D :D

Yes unfortunately a quad cab will be what im buying, I got a little guy to tote around now so all is well. Thanks for looking out tho...

Tweak said:
Yes unfortunately a quad cab will be what im buying, I got a little guy to tote around now so all is well. Thanks for looking out tho...
i gotta a little girl that fits fine in the RC with the wife and me:D

viperhauler said:
pcb...you should meet up with us at the end of next month!!!

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36084&highlight=pcb

Ya I saw the PCB thread, thats why I mentioned it. But I wont be able to pull off coming back to Florida. I just got back from the funeral not to long ago.
There is a nice little italian place called sweet basil's gotta check it out. Also a nice hotel on the beach I would recommend. The Sunset Inn one of the last small places left on the beach.

ViperPunk said:
i gotta a little girl that fits fine in the RC with the wife and me:D

Im having a hard enough sell with the quad cab, the GMC back seat is a nice bit bigger.

Well guys I got my truck yesterday

Yellow Fever Number 334

26500.00 with 9000 miles and it has the bed cover...

Who ever had it before me put gawdy ass chrome accents on everything handles, mirrors, window visors. He also added the viper decal on the doors crooked. So I'm gonna take all that stuff off. I'll get some pics as soon as I get it cleaned.

Time to do the happy dance.
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

05QCSRT10 said:
Not to be an asshole. But I think you could have gotten them down a few more thousand.

Well its to late to look back now. I appreciate the thought. I think I got a good deal. All the YF I have seen with nice low miles have been in the 29000.00 to 30000.00 range.
The ones with some more miles on them could be picked for cheaper but it is what it is.

My payment is only 124.00 a month so I am happy.

Tweak said:
Well guys I got my truck yesterday

Yellow Fever Number 334

26500.00 with 9000 miles and it has the bed cover...

Who ever had it before me put gawdy ass chrome accents on everything handles, mirrors, window visors. He also added the viper decal on the doors crooked. So I'm gonna take all that stuff off. I'll get some pics as soon as I get it cleaned.

:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

Let me know if you need any help with removing stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back