New Guy Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need for Speed said:
Dude seriously...Did you really buy a QC YF because unless I missed a thread, we have yet to see it!!!!

Yes , been super busy. Droped it off at the dealer tonight to get inspected, and to diagnose my squealing, and to bascally go over the truck.
I will get pics. I promise.

Also I would like to know how in the HELL do you guys keep the god damn yellow trucks clean. The damn body cladding is kicking my arse. Yes I think I have read every how to detail thread on this forum, and I think I need to clay bar it, but do I have to do that every time I wash the truck.

Tweak said:
Yes , been super busy. Droped it off at the dealer tonight to get inspected, and to diagnose my squealing, and to bascally go over the truck.
I will get pics. I promise.

Also I would like to know how in the HELL do you guys keep the god damn yellow trucks clean. The damn body cladding is kicking my arse. Yes I think I have read every how to detail thread on this forum, and I think I need to clay bar it, but do I have to do that every time I wash the truck.
Believe it or not, I use that spray wash/wax in a can once a week. Then I just wipe it clean with detail spray as it gets dirty. The tailgate and rear bumper are the worst for me...burnouts in parking lots do me NO favors...trying to get burnt rubber off the wheelwells in a beotch...:burnout:

What dealer are you using?

Need for Speed said:
Believe it or not, I use that spray wash/wax in a can once a week. Then I just wipe it clean with detail spray as it gets dirty. The tailgate and rear bumper are the worst for me...burnouts in parking lots do me NO favors...trying to get burnt rubber off the wheelwells in a beotch...:burnout:

What dealer are you using?

Im trying whitton on Midlothian, The problem Im finding is most of the local dodge dealers went away and the chrysler dealers are now also dodge.

Update truck got a clean bill of health, I do need to replace my belt but they did not have one so i will do it this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back