New Guy Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.

06blksrt10

Reaction score
Hello ya'll, I'm Lucas Harth, and I just joined this forum. I own a black 2006 Ram SRT-10 with only a few mods. She has completely custom headers, true duel exhaust crossing over in a duel innlet, duel outlet borla muffler, and then to a duel innlet, single outlet tip. She also has a chip (not sure of the band, because my father did it), a fully functional hood scoop with a mopar cold air intake. I love cars and trucks and look foward to meeting you guys!!

Welcome....:driver:

:needpics:

hey thanks guys, I appreciate the warm welcome! My SRT is a regular cab...this is a really cool site, I need some help If anyone thinks they could offer!!!

ha Ill be sure to post some pictures as soon as I can, I am in mississippi right now and my truck in back home in south carolina, so i will do so when i return home...but I need help to get an HID conversion kit! I really want like 10000k or some reaaaaaally bright and blue bulbs, for highs lows and fogs! What should I look for? And i would like to see pictures if possible!

06blksrt10 said:
ha Ill be sure to post some pictures as soon as I can, I am in mississippi right now and my truck in back home in south carolina, so i will do so when i return home...but I need help to get an HID conversion kit! I really want like 10000k or some reaaaaaally bright and blue bulbs, for highs lows and fogs! What should I look for? And i would like to see pictures if possible!
justin @ jmb performance sells a sweet hid conversion kit

06blksrt10 said:

Just installed this kit from Xenon Depot a vendor here. Very high Quality and very good price. I got the 4300K kit(bright white) and am 100% satisfied.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22968

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30036

Last edited:
If you want the kind of "Help" only the Beatles can offer, you'll have to wait for Django to log on...............Welcome!:)

Welcome to the family. What part of SC are you in? There is a large Carolinas contingent here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back