New Jersey ( east coast ) area

MrsViper said:
Hey guys, I'm looking at the calender. The dates i have in mind are, July 23rd & 24th, Aug 6th & 7th, Aug 20th & 21st. These are friday & saturday dates. I was thinking mabye make a weekend out of it because Atco is open at 430 pm on Friday for Run what ya Brung. Around our house we have a Best Western and a Red Roof Inn.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

^^^^^ :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

scoobert said:
your not very far from where i deliver pipe. they are building something huge down there for water or sewer or some such thing.
Please excuse the "thread ho'ing" but Scoob, do you happen to know what kind of pipe you delivered to this jobsite?(what it possibly was made of):dontknow:

Yea man I'm actually going the first week in may he's going to do my clutch and hydraulics. I have been wanting to meet up with some local guys because the town where I live no one has any idea about these trucks.

mgwarrior350 said:
Yea man I'm actually going the first week in may he's going to do my clutch and hydraulics. I have been wanting to meet up with some local guys because the town where I live no one has any idea about these trucks.
Chuck just finished mine. (hydraulics) and some other items. (see sig) He also returned every part he removed. :rock:

An idea I had is that there is a place in the town next to me called gpny. Its a gocart place and they have a lot of car meets there. The place is awesome go to gpny.com check it out and maybe gtg there

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back