New Jersey ( east coast ) area

i was thinking some time in july - or end of aug, all dates are open

thanks

Pick a date and do it. We seem to stall out every time someone tries to organize one of these. Build it and they will come or something like that.

yea - your right, ill post up info tonight with date and rain date

and start a list

Im in good excusess to drive the truck...

Hey guys, I'm looking at the calender. The dates i have in mind are, July 23rd & 24th, Aug 6th & 7th, Aug 20th & 21st. These are friday & saturday dates. I was thinking mabye make a weekend out of it because Atco is open at 430 pm on Friday for Run what ya Brung. Around our house we have a Best Western and a Red Roof Inn.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

All of those weekends look good. Smart to set this up now before everybodys calendar starts filling up.

yeah i think that is what Viper was thinking. Of course i haven't ran the dates past him yet. i don't think he'll mind me posting them
:D :D :D :D

Im in if i can get free. I live in Pa. northwest of philly

fastestbrickonearth said:
im in no matter what ill race in the rain lol. u guys cool with 3 lightnings and a 408 dakota r/t coming?

yea buddy - my buddy's SVT will be there too :) and a KR mustang and a 93 302 boss 671 blown stang and a few others

i am tryin to get it to where we can go racing and BBQ as well

i am still up in the air about the dates - i have put in for time off and a few dates i sould know by the end of the day

more details to follow

i say atco raceway b/c we have leave way

i know most of the people there and the owners

also - if some are interested i am plannning to let this run thu to sat " the day after " if some people want to get together for lunch and drinks at our house im game as well

all make and modles are welcome to join us

On Sunday April 25th at Noon to 5pm my car club (NJMOPARGROUP.COM) is having a Spring kickoff GTG at HOOTERS in Mapleshade NJ. Last year we had 90 Mopars show up, we took over the entire place:p So far this year there are 54 signed up...It would be great for VTCOA to join in for some WINGS, BEER,& BOOBIES :)

Any of you NJ guys that are looking for a great club sign up at http://njmopargroup.com/ We do many events and fund raisers too.

FastSRT19 said:
On Sunday April 25th at Noon to 5pm my car club (NJMOPARGROUP.COM) is having a Spring kickoff GTG at HOOTERS in Mapleshade NJ. Last year we had 90 Mopars show up, we took over the entire place:p So far this year there are 54 signed up...It would be great for VTCOA to join in for some WINGS, BEER,& BOOBIES :)

Any of you NJ guys that are looking for a great club sign up at http://njmopargroup.com/ We do many events and fund raisers too.

ill be there - as long as the truck is running, it SHOULD be

but count me in bud

I gotta find out when i get days off school to see what i can make, get like a week off every 12 weeks so have to see.

So any dates set for a gtg in the future in the nyc area. Just bought the truck and I only know of one other guy local. Im around generally every sunday if the works out for anyone else.

mgwarrior350 said:
So any dates set for a gtg in the future in the nyc area. Just bought the truck and I only know of one other guy local. Im around generally every sunday if the works out for anyone else.
Just as a point of information, you may or may not know, one of the most well known viper engine mechanics is in So. Salem, Tator's Garage, a stones throw from Bedford. You are a very lucky fellow. It's about 70 miles from the island, for me.:)

mgwarrior350 said:

your not very far from where i deliver pipe. they are building something huge down there for water or sewer or some such thing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back