New Jersey ( east coast ) area

Stanimal said:
we figure out a place/ time for it yet? like a set date and place?

08-22-09 / my house for BBQ " sewell NJ area "

maybe we should resch- the g2g - till the track is open for test n tune dunno

let me know - thanks........ i dont mind havin it on the 22nd - but i know alot of ppl were lookin forward to the track :dontknow:

JimTeTe said:
Hey guys ........ We are getting one together at the Sun if any of you guys can make it, middle august .....

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35954

Jim

Viper,

Have you entertained TeTe's suggestion above at AC? It looks like there is a Mopar show close to that location as well.

I am up for whatever the majority wants to do. I think the more Viper Trucks we can put in one place the better. Looks cool too.

Who is not to say that we don't do both either. AC on weekend and BBQ the next. If the majority makes a decision I'm definitely in, barring anything unforseen. Just say the word and name the place.

I am up for this still... Need new clutch and hydraulics but I would like to still do a track day.

SlvrSnake said:
Viper,

Have you entertained TeTe's suggestion above at AC? It looks like there is a Mopar show close to that location as well.

I am up for whatever the majority wants to do. I think the more Viper Trucks we can put in one place the better. Looks cool too.

Who is not to say that we don't do both either. AC on weekend and BBQ the next. If the majority makes a decision I'm definitely in, barring anything unforseen. Just say the word and name the place.

damm i must os missed that post :(

im up for ne thing !

i gotta drop out. family issues ...sorry guys

VIPER said:
damm i must os missed that post :(

im up for ne thing !

I'm sorry. I'm a retard, he is CT. I misread that and thought he was talking about AC. I guess your thing in NJ is off? I don't think I will be able to make it up there. Not with a pregnant wife and 2.5 year old. I was kinda hopin for something close. Oh, well. Another time I guess.

For those of us in NJ this was actually a pretty cool event. For some reason they stopped doing it. I have a feeling it was because of one guy who lives next to the big open field where they held the event. I guess he could not take it one day a year having really cool muscle cars next to his house. People would do burnouts in the street as they left and it was next to his house (no other ones around except his). He would complain and have the cops come out to stop the mayhem, low speed burnouts mind you not drag racing. Anyway here is the link from this past event that was last held on 2006. Like I said I think it was never done again due to this one guy. Was really cool and had a massive turnout of cars and trucks, anything Mopar. Would have been a nice place to gather a bunch of trucks. Plus it was right next to the track at Atco in NJ.

http://www.moparcarbque.com/

hey guys their is always maple grove raceway in PA. Which is close for nj,ny, md, and the pa folks. Just a thought.

SlvrSnake said:
People would do burnouts in the street as they left ...

I just cannot imagine a group of adults doing "burnouts in the street"...what a childish act of civil disobedience!

100_0652_edited.jpg

How about it Earl?

I think NBT was saying: "Seriously officer, my foot just slipped off the clutch!"

hey - we can still get to gether at my house for a bbq, and have a little fun... just let me knwo when is a good time and date ect.....

it dont have to be the 22nd, it can be another day or weekend..... i live on 5 ac +/- so we have room for just about ne thing, and there a nice mile of blacktop not far from me that is close off atm, so.....welll....... you know

VIPER said:
hey - we can still get to gether at my house for a bbq, and have a little fun... just let me knwo when is a good time and date ect.....

it dont have to be the 22nd, it can be another day or weekend..... i live on 5 ac +/- so we have room for just about ne thing, and there a nice mile of blacktop not far from me that is close off atm, so.....welll....... you know

sounds like fun!

and BTW i am back in i should be able to make the 22nd :rock:

is their a list on who is comming?

Last edited:
time to bring this thread back alive - taking suggestions on dates and time

thanks for the imput

if i actually have time to get away from work i might consider it if the truck is in shape for it :)

i live in north jersey and go to english town almost every wed and fri so anytime you guys wanna have a track day i would love to see other 10s there i rarely do

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back