New Jersey ( east coast ) area

SlvrSnake said:
Is this going to be at Atco? If so you can count me in and also my Old Man (He has an SRT-10 as well).

1. VIPER aka Chris

2. Treker (weather dependent - but I think thats a given with everyone :)

3. Stanimal (pending family issues)

4. FastSRT19

5. SlvrSnake

6. SlvrSnake Dad

i only have a hemi, am i allowed to be at te track with you fast truck guys :D :D

if so count me in;)

VIPER said:
1. VIPER aka Chris

2. Treker (weather dependent - but I think thats a given with everyone :)

3. Stanimal (pending family issues)

4. FastSRT19

5. SlvrSnake

6. SlvrSnake Dad

7. Serpent

1. VIPER aka Chris

2. 68datsun ( viper's dad )

3. Treker (weather dependent - but I think thats a given with everyone

4. Stanimal (pending family issues)

5. FastSRT19

6. SlvrSnake

7. SlvrSnake Dad

8. gtx0227

9. SERPENT

10. bmako

Last edited:
VIPER said:
ok so i was thinking lastnight.... if anyone is interested, i was planing to hit the track on 09/22/09 with some friends " we prob will be renting the track (atco ) for 1/2 day " then head back to my place for BBQ and Drinks.... i live in Sewell Nj ... if ne one has any Question my cell is 609-241-5426 ........

let me know....

thanks

i just got off the phone with joe " owner of atco " the 22nd has been double booked....... with " VP bracket racers point's comp " so i was ok no biggie - o i went to englishtown and there also booked.... :mad:

we prob could get some runs in at atco - not sure, i have to talk to joe this afternoon.... when he has more time, then i also find out that they changed there req' on the rentals....

i need to talk to him about that as well this year everyitng has changed for rentals at atco and englishtown i was not aware of, so i will keep you posted on that matter......

if all eles fails we can do 2 things - one, there still going to be BBQ at my house, and drinks ect..... or change the date of the g2g, not sure when the next day off would be so it would be difficault to set another date but who know " vacation day " hehe or g2g on firday at atco and head back to my house afterwares :dontknow:

after looking at the sch of atco and englishtown " even for track rentals " it will be hard to get a sat or sun at the track :(

so let me know wat you want to do - my door is still open if u guy want to get to gether for a BBQ

i will be looking more in the track issue, and let ya know....... id like to go to the track then BBQ but well see where it go

thanks

VIPER

after i get all the info i will post it up and make final plans by the end of the week....

thanks

I should be able to make this.. Might be a hell of a drive but whatever..

Andrew

looks like i will not be able to rent the track, on the 22nd..... so " open for suggestions " even if we go to the track - they got jr's running from 9-12pm then bracket racin " points " 12 -? so im not sure even if we would be able to get on the track

let me know wat you guyz want to do.... im still open and up for a BBQ ect....

thanks

VIPER

its whatever. im in no matter what. i'd like to get my truck runnin faster by the time we have the gtg. but wont happpen due to needing repairs.

1. VIPER aka Chris

5. FastSRT19

6. SlvrSnake

7. SlvrSnake Dad

8. gtx0227

9. SERPENT

10. bmako

please revise the list if u can make it........

i have looked into acto and Englishtown - and they are booked up thu the yr.... only days we could get / go to the track are fridays - " test and tune "

as most of us work thu out the week, i can see many of us gettin together on firdays.... but im down for " track day / day off from work " on firday then BBQ firday night

or just leave the BBQ on sat. then go get a keg :) up2u let me know wat ya want to do - and if u can make it

thanks

VIPER

Last edited:
1. VIPER aka Chris

5. FastSRT19

6. SlvrSnake

7. SlvrSnake Dad

8. gtx0227

9. SERPENT

10. bmako

11. Sharpimage (depending on scheduling)

:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back