New Jersey ( east coast ) area

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are there any members in the New Jersey ( east coast ) area would like to get together over the summer ?

Just had a GTG last Sunday in CT bro. Looking to start a new thread soon for a Gtg on LI in July. Keep an eye out for it.

I could not make the last GTG but look forward to another soon. Englishtown could work!

Where in NY? I'd like to hit Little Italy:eating: :eating: :eating: :beer: :beer:

FastSRT19 said:
Where in NY? I'd like to hit Little Italy:eating: :eating: :eating: :beer: :beer:

Anywhere from the Bronx to Manhattan to Long Island. I'm originally from there so I'll be all over the place. Little Italy sounds like a plan. Don't know if you guys want to take your 10s into the city though.

FastSRT19 said:
There are 2 . One in the BronX on Arthur AVe and one in the city on MulBeRRy
St. For the city you would have to park in one of the lots over by the East Side and take a taxi over there.

Riff62 said:
Anthony..you set a date yet?

I will be in NY from July 8th 'til the 12th (Wednesday to Sunday). Treker was finalizing plans then he was going to start a GTG thread. I'm sure he still will soon.

nycstev said:
There are 2 . One in the BronX on Arthur AVe and one in the city on MulBeRRy
St. For the city you would have to park in one of the lots over by the East Side and take a taxi over there.

I only mentioned the city because I thought he was talking about going to the area Little Italy in mid-town. Anywhere is fine by me, but the Bronx would be great; it'll be like going back home.

Last edited:
Okay. I am going to start a new thread for the July GTG with Anthony. I am open to ideas but I would like to get trucks together and then make a city trip out of it.

Everyone lets come up with some good ideas but that will be the premise I would like to follow. Look for the thread...

make it a track day...... Pocono? drag strip?

pick one.... LI might be nice but..... nothing to do with trucks.....
no reason to bring the truck to LI..... does anyone have a bigger boat then me? i can only take 8 people on it, if someone has a 30' it could be a 4th cruise on the Hudson in Albany to watch fireworks...

kool - whatever is fine with me - NJ NY im in - we can kick around some dates and other ideas

thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back