New Lightning owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadyscott999 said:
I am in Cola. Wanna meet in Darlington some Sat?

Id love to but don't feel like getting kicked out for going to fast without a cage. We can meet up at bowman if you'd like sometime if you don't mind 1/8. Its about midway for both of us. Check out carolinahorsepower.com. Bowman gets a lot of there business from the local board so they are a little more lenient when it comes to the rules. There are A LOT of racers from SC on there and a lot of L's there for you to pick on. I should be at bowman this weekend for a race.

If you dont know where bowman is I can get you an address.

chrisheltra said:
Id love to but don't feel like getting kicked out for going to fast without a cage. We can meet up at bowman if you'd like sometime if you don't mind 1/8. Its about midway for both of us. Check out carolinahorsepower.com. Bowman gets a lot of there business from the local board so they are a little more lenient when it comes to the rules. There are A LOT of racers from SC on there and a lot of L's there for you to pick on. I should be at bowman this weekend for a race.

If you dont know where bowman is I can get you an address.

Sounds good to me. I don't know where the track is though. Shoot me some info. I should be able to make it next weekend. My girls have recital this weekend.

Scott

Shadyscott999 said:
Sounds good to me. I don't know where the track is though. Shoot me some info. I should be able to make it next weekend. My girls have recital this weekend.

Scott

Looking forward to meeting you and good luck to your daughters.

Here is the address
Dwaynes World Fast Track
384 Berrywood Rd
Orangeburg, SC 29115
(803) 536-3822

I will be more than happy to change it if it is found to be offensive but I thought it was funny. If you had a calvin pissing on a ford symbol as an avatar I would LMAO.

chrisheltra said:
I will be more than happy to change it if it is found to be offensive but I thought it was funny. If you had a calvin pissing on a ford symbol as an avatar I would LMAO.

No, you misunderstood. Don't change it. The stick people are funny, and the whole headboard thing LOL. I think it is funny! Just surprised it was allowed!:D

Ill say one thing about the lightningrodder site, they have some awesome signatures :rock:

Truck looks great bro, kudos to all who rep sport trucks ;)

We are just like yall. We take a great amount of pride in our trucks and what they are capable of as well as what we have accomplish with them.

I'm not a lightning guy but, we all like the same thing. Fast truck and that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back