New member from Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
SANTEEN said:
Dont need to own a 10 to attend. You'll have a great time, see some nice trucks and put some faces to the names on here. And if you dont have a 10 by then, you will soon after.

Haha, but I'd like to fit in bro! Now you've got me really thinking of going man! LOL. I'll have to see which days I can make it. Most probably just the Saturday and Sunday. Maybe the Friday. Depends how work is going. :D

trubuilt said:

Thanks trubuilt!

Welcome ......... You won't be able to stand it long, You are already hooked like the rest of us ....... Wait till you drive one.

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Welcome ......... You won't be able to stand it long, You are already hooked like the rest of us ....... Wait till you drive one.

Jim

Thanks bro. I'l be sure to bring an extra pair of pants when I do. ;) :p :eek: :D

Alan12 said:
Thanks bro.

Thanks bro, already seems like a family I want to be a part of. :D

Haha, the man known as FatJack. I see your posts a lot around the forum. You're a very helpful gent sir. As for the gumbo, will do if I ever make my way to Panama City bro. And I'ma bring some jambalaya too.
You just sealed you fate, jambalaya dammit man now you got to come!!!:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
You just sealed you fate, jambalaya dammit man now you got to come!!!:rock: :rock:
THe King has spoken. It's done. You comin' to Panama boy. Wit sum jambalaya!!!!

FATJACK said:
Wecome to the VTCOA, come to the Panama City GTG and bring us a bucket of that great gumbo.:rock: :rock:

i got a special bucket of gumbo fer ya big boy:D

FATJACK said:

LOL. We have to see how work plans out boys. :D

SANTEEN said:
THe King has spoken. It's done. You comin' to Panama boy. Wit sum jambalaya!!!!

Haha, maybe so now. :p :aetsch: :elefant:

Ironhead said:
i got a special bucket of gumbo fer ya big boy:D

Ewww. LOL.

FATJACK said:
I knew I shouldn't have shown it to you...

LOL.

Black1 said:
Welcome to the fray! :D

Thanks Black! Nice 10 man. I'm looking to get a black QC myself. Except she's gonna be blacked-out. :D :rock: Almost like Carlwaski except QC and short of the Batman symbols EVERYWHERE. :p

Alan12 said:
Thanks Black! Nice 10 man. I'm looking to get a black QC myself. Except she's gonna be blacked-out. :D :rock: Almost like Carlwaski except QC and short of the Batman symbols EVERYWHERE. :p
You do realize that the Mineral Gray QC's are fastest?

SANTEEN said:
You do realize that the Mineral Gray QC's are fastest?

in your dreams - we all know that the Yellow ones are the Fastest ! :D

Alan12 said:
Thanks JTS. Once I can own my own 10, I have a feeling I'll be ordering plenty things from you fellas. :rock:

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

yea - Tony can hook you up with ne thing you like

VIPER said:
in your dreams - we all know that the Yellow ones are the Fastest ! :D
Come on now. The yellow ones are skeered. That's why they're yeller. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back