in your dreams - we all know that the Yellow ones are the Fastest ! :D

LOL.

VIPER said:
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

yea - Tony can hook you up with ne thing you like

Haha, I take it that's where all you guys get your new toys. ;) :D

SANTEEN said:
Come on now. The yellow ones are skeered. That's why they're yeller. :D

Should race his rock against that yeller in Panama. :rock: :aetsch: :elefant: :p

bclark05 said:
Welcome.

Mineral Gray reminds me of a rock, and rocks don't move they just sit there:p :p :p

Thanks man. And you make a valid point on that rock idea. :p :D

Alan12 said:
Haha, but I'd like to fit in bro! Now you've got me really thinking of going man! LOL. I'll have to see which days I can make it. Most probably just the Saturday and Sunday. Maybe the Friday. Depends how work is going. :D

Thanks trubuilt!
just come down alan, no truck needed bud, its not a srt10 rally, jsut a bunch of drunk crazed horny ol men chasin women folk:p

Hey Alan12 you ever saw that Yellow QC 10 that in Houma with the flames on the front ? Thats mine, you gonna have to check it out sometime.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Alan12 said:
LOL.

Haha, I take it that's where all you guys get your new toys. ;) :D

Should race his rock against that yeller in Panama. :rock: :aetsch: :elefant: :p

Thanks man. And you make a valid point on that rock idea. :p :D

my truck is slow :D :D :D :D :D :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
just come down alan, no truck needed bud, its not a srt10 rally, jsut a bunch of drunk crazed horny ol men chasin women folk:p

I got'cha man. But I want to have my toy too!

getusum said:
Hey Alan12 you ever saw that Yellow QC 10 that in Houma with the flames on the front ? Thats mine, you gonna have to check it out sometime.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Nahh man, but I want to! LOL. :rock: By the way you can just call me Alan bro.

VIPER said:
my truck is slow :D :D :D :D :D :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Sureeee. :p :marchmellow:

There will be another Mineral Gray QC Rock there beside Santeen... Just be carefull that Rock doesn't Roll right past that slow Yeller thing of yours... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back