New member from N. Texas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Home you Posser lightning turd.............................

That sounds great! I'd like to own a L and a QC 10! maybe i could lower myself to by a lingerfilter TT also........ you know if i ran out of stuff to do :)

Moze said:
Yeah I was on TALON too.

Here's a pic of the truck:
IMG_3202.jpg

Hopefully I don't get banned for posting it on VTCOA. :)

There are some nice trucks on here so I keep an eye in case there are ever any DFW area events.
That is a damn good looking truck.

welcome to the RBC:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

where abouts in N. Texas ya be at????

How long ago was that?

I grew up in Plano, went to college in Sherman, and then when my wife and I got married, we moved to Allen. So I've been a DFWer my entire life. Seen things change a LOT in the last 30 years.

Guess you could say I need to get out a little more. LOL

Is DFW done incorporating Weatherford yet?

they were screwing things up by forcing them to the same emissions standards..........

Wes
Where are the Pics ...... If you can post up a full truck pic, I'll do up an avatar for ya. Larger resolution the better, 1024 +.

Jim

BigIke, all of Dallas, Tarrant, Denton and Collin Co have the tougher emissions standards, so out farther west (Weatherford) is ok still. The trend is to move north and east... that's where I am, and it is crazy. Allen has gone from 13k people in '91 to 80k+ now.

Jim, thanks. With this being a holiday weekend, I'm going to be pressed for time to get some good pics. First thing on the agenda (tomorrow, most likely) will be to wash the truck, and install the BedRug. Then I need to change the oil and get it inspected, so I can get my TX plates. Pics will come later. :)

Welcome to the home for Mikey"s Illegitimate chilren..lol

Pressed for time.............. how selfish could you be!

Get your priorities straight and post some pics!

default :)

Ok, here you go... I'm lazy. These were taken at the dealership I purchased it from.

Thanks for the welcome guys. This place is great!

Attachments

• 05RamSRT101.jpg
    05RamSRT101.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 05RamSRT102.jpg
    05RamSRT102.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 15
  • 05RamSRT103.jpg
    05RamSRT103.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 13
  • 05RamSRT104.jpg
    05RamSRT104.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 16
Dude you don't know how far you've advanced your position on the forums!

They were getting ready to linch!

now go to stinkers site and put your wallet on a diet :)

bigike said:
Dude you don't know how far you've advanced your position on the forums!

They were getting ready to linch!

now go to stinkers site and put your wallet on a diet :)

LOL... wallet is already on a diet. I have a BedRug I bought from Stinker that arrived before my truck did. :p I have a tonneau cover coming. I'm going to be getting a Stage II or some sort of tune within another 10 days or so.

Shoot... both my kids' birthdays are around Christmas. Yikes, I'm in trouble

5_0_BAIT said:
Just a thought WA 2 FST. You could give them rides in your new bad azz truck??? Might save you some green but misses will be pissed i'm sure:mad: :D :D

My kiddos already love the truck. They turn 14 and 11 this December. The Mrs. is awesome. 18yrs of marriage and even though she doesn't understand my hobby and passion for speed, she is supportive.

My son has saved up a lot of cash ($9500+) so he can get ready to buy a car when he's about ready to drive... so I know he's gonna be a hot-rodder too. My little girl just likes to go fast. Wants a ride in my Z06 every chance we get.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions.

wesman... hope you, the mrs. and the little one are enjoying Thanksgiving.

Wes
Here's a quick pic if you want to use it, for temp. avatar, or not, up to you ...

But I said I'd try to do one for ya ....

Wes-Planet1.jpg

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back