Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome and just warning you know, we like to slap ppl. lol. Man, you got the right color, now start working on other members to paint there truck Black. oh and search for the BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY and add some photos

Tony said:
Thanks for the welcomes, I'm from the Phoenix area. There is actually a link to this website off wikipedia's srt-10 page, lol. I knew black was the fastest, thats why I got it.

I've seen that page before and it didn't have the VTCOA link before. Now it does.:rock: :rock:

Welcome! Enjoy your truck :D

jbilledeaux said:
WELCOME, BLACK IS ALMOST AS FAST AS SILVER,lol, ENJOY THE RIDE.:rock:

Welcome .... Which is not quite as fast as RED ...... As we know, is the fastest color .... lol --- :burnout: :burnout:

JimTeTe said:
Welcome .... Which is not quite as fast as RED ...... As we know, is the fastest color .... lol --- :burnout: :burnout:
Almost, but not quite:D

Tony said:
Hey all, this is the first site I found for SRT-10 rams. I just bought a 05 black QC. Got rid of my 2500 Cummins QC and always wanted a viper truck :) its bone stock with 30k miles, already ordered the catback, look forward to browsing the forums.
When you sell it you will get another!!!!!!:) welcome!

Tony said:
Hey all, this is the first site I found for SRT-10 rams. I just bought a 05 black QC. Got rid of my 2500 Cummins QC and always wanted a viper truck :) its bone stock with 30k miles, already ordered the catback, look forward to browsing the forums.

welcome:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back