New MOD!!! SRT style

I thought Dodge was putting out 425HP on the 6.1L and they were playing with a 6.4L with 525HP that they were thinking of using in the challenger???

James that sick bro!

I guess you decided not to sell it!:)

Hey when are you going to race Ant and Z?

And whats going down the 24th? I'm in the Japan airport and looks like I'll be home on th 24th.

Hey James now that you got a the engine together now you should focus on doing something with that bland interior..................... :)

I think something different like a center console............. but I'm sure you'll think of something. :)

bigike said:
Hey James now that you got a the engine together now you should focus on doing something with that bland interior..................... :)

I think something different like a center console............. but I'm sure you'll think of something. :)

ya like this console i just installed

Attachments

• 2008_0516shifter0007.JPG
    2008_0516shifter0007.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 2008_0516shifter0009.JPG
    2008_0516shifter0009.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 2008_0515shifter0004.JPG
    2008_0515shifter0004.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 2008_0515shifter0006.JPG
    2008_0515shifter0006.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 56
If this truck is putting 415 to the ground it is almost equal to a stock RC SRT10.........and unless I am mistaken dont the Hemi trucks weigh less? Stock RC 10s have been known to hit high 12s on the right track...this stroked hemi might do it...keep us informed..

that was a fast exchange :rock: when will she be running:burnout: looks great :congrats:

OSO said:
The 415 and 450 numbers are to the ground.

The same combanation has already seen 12 in a few other trucks.
Don't take my post wrong. I think its very possible for you to get in the 12's. I know a guy with a 5.7 hemi QC with headers, exhaust and a cam doing 13.8. So I think its possible for you to break the 12's. Good luck!

Very very nice.... Good luck getting into the 12's bro...

One observation... fix the windshield... ;)

Well 12 hours jacking with the sct tuner and we got a best of 398 with a 10.7 a/f and stock timing so there is more in there. But that was the best we could get truck kept going in to limp mode at 55-5700 after a few more changes.:mad: So the 12s are getting out of reach. The other 3 trucks in the 12s are making a bit more power so i think i am out. If it doesnt get any better soon i will pull it sell it and go back to stock and buy a cheby to make go fast

Last edited:
OSO said:
The 415 and 450 numbers are to the ground.

The same combanation has already seen 12 in a few other trucks.

must be good ass drivers.... i put down 460 , 512 to the wheels stock non sae and ran 13.3 at 106 ..... good luck

OSO said:
Well 12 hours jacking with the sct tuner and we got a best of 398 with a 10.7 a/f and stock timing so there is more in there. But that was the best we could get truck kept going in to limp mode at 55-5700 after a few more changes.:mad: So the 12s are getting out of reach. The other 3 trucks in the 12s are making a bit more power so i think i am out. If it doesnt get any better soon i will pull it sell it and go back to stock and buy a cheby to make go fast

Who is working with you on this?...heck, dont give up..you need someone that can flash a tune that will change the info going to the TCM...it is what causes your limp problems....that engine needs to see ~6500 rpms before you see max hoss power

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
must be good ass drivers.... i put down 460 , 512 to the wheels stock non sae and ran 13.3 at 106 ..... good luck

With 438 and 500 I did 12.7 @ 108. Weather, track prep and driver make a huge difference.

OSO said:

Please try not to use the "C" word on this forum, almost as bad as the "H" word.:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

sleeper said:
Don't take my post wrong. I think its very possible for you to get in the 12's. I know a guy with a 5.7 hemi QC with headers, exhaust and a cam doing 13.8. So I think its possible for you to break the 12's. Good luck!

that's 13.7's now Erik..hehe... and a new custom cam is goin in sunday... :D

SRT10VENOMOUS said:

..I'd be curious to see the rest of your timeslip...my budie's na qc srt10 ran 13.4 last time at the track...on stock tires...he had no traction...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back