New MOD!!! SRT style

don't give up!!! don't do it... once you get the tune right that thing will fly! can i had my QC hemi "5.7" pushing 450 hp with a 50 shot of spray... it's in there just keep messing with it

Tooloe said:
don't give up!!! don't do it... once you get the tune right that thing will fly! can i had my QC hemi "5.7" pushing 450 hp with a 50 shot of spray... it's in there just keep messing with it
Trans started slipping on the way home today so thats one more delay and another 2 grand :mad:

Looks like you're on to something. Good luck with the tranny issue.

Btw, all these posts about driver.....:confused: ....it's an auto right?? How much skill does it take to stomp on the throttle and go in a straight line???:marchmellow:

slow91 said:
Looks like you're on to something. Good luck with the tranny issue.

Btw, all these posts about driver.....:confused: ....it's an auto right?? How much skill does it take to stomp on the throttle and go in a straight line???:marchmellow:

The auto has the same issues getting off the line as the stick...driver makes a big difference...

davo19 said:
check www.rumblebee.org, there should be some others there with similar mods and good info...[/QUOTE
Motors have been built but only one person i know of has done the 727 trans swap and i don't know of anyone using a gm trans in a late model Ram.

now thats a great combo. should make ya scoot rather well:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :congrats:

OSO said:
Im back on track my Gear vendors under overdrive unit showed up today for my 727 .

I like this part best of all.:)

Attachments

• 06-10-08_1647.JPG
    06-10-08_1647.JPG
    513.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 06-10-08_1648.JPG
    06-10-08_1648.JPG
    372.2 KB · Views: 67
blackviper said:
Nicely done. Don't give up.

Still going here is a few pics of the latest disaster this is after 60 miles .:mad: Were going to need something a bit stronger. Still have not got the tune dialed in. Its running high 14s to low 15s on the air fuel ratio at part throttle not to bad but wot is dipping into the high 10s so im loosing power up top.
This is the result of me down shifting to pass someone:dontknow:

100_6175.jpg

100_6184.jpg

100_6189.jpg

100_6186.jpg

100_6173.jpg

Just got off the phone with Tci it will be another two weeks before i see my new torque converter. :mad: They said that they will need to build a 10" converter so looks like i will be stalling out a bit higher than i wanted but its still under 3000 rpm so not to bad. I am just hoping that there will be a noticeable difference between a t/c that was falling apart and one thats supposed to last. This makes #3

Last edited:
NightRunner385 said:
You mentioned using a GM tranny earlier, so I thought you might like to see this:

http://www.keislerauto.com/index.php?/mopar-automatic-overdrive-stage-3-650-lb-ft-basic-kit.html

It's a 4L60E modified to go on a Mopar bolt pattern. Not sure if it will work for your application, but maybe worth checking out?

That was the option i was consedering before i got the 727 and the gearvendors overdrive. Since i still was going to need to delet the trans controlss from the pcm i figured i would just keep it all mopar. If i could do it all over again i would use the nag 1 out of an Lx .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back