New MOD!!! SRT style

OSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well srt 8 style:D 392 6.4 is instaled and I cant stop smiling .

Attachments

• 000_0233[1].jpg
    000_0233[1].jpg
    831.5 KB · Views: 829
I had toyed with the idea of doing what you did before I bought the truck I have now....more pictures and get some dyno and track numbers...:rock:

YESSSSS... 6.4L baby.. Looks like we are definately gonna be ready for Dallas on the 24th. I can't wait to see that thing in action.;)

Would that make this the first srt8 ram???:dontknow: :rock: :rock:
Can't wait for vid and sound clips!!!!:rock: :rock:

Not the first, there are a few others running a 6.1 based setup. I belive i am the first 06 that counts right?:)

hahahaha....yeah an buddy that would be ft worth the race track north of ftworth lol i wish i could go i was planing on having my truck done and driving by now but that got shot to hell..an a 6.4 stroker! wooohoooo what numbers are you hoping for?

Tooloe said:
hahahaha....yeah an buddy that would be ft worth the race track north of ftworth lol i wish i could go i was planing on having my truck done and driving by now but that got shot to hell..an a 6.4 stroker! wooohoooo what numbers are you hoping for?
It will be in the 12s as for dyno numbers i think a safe guess would be 415 HP450 TQ

Attachments

• 000_0239[1].jpg
    000_0239[1].jpg
    850.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 000_0241[1].jpg
    000_0241[1].jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 101
ohiosrt10 said:
But... why???!! ;)

Why NOT ???? :rock: :rock: Makes me want to change my mind and keep the Hemi I have sitting in the garage and do a Stroker Kit and find something to put it into !!!Ohhh the wife's not going to like me again !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Back