New Mod !!!

6pakattack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK,just went and purchased the Major Part for New Mod !!! It should be ready in about a week and a half !!!! :rock: :rock: To my knowledge,it will be the first that I've seen on one of our trucks !!!! Man I wish it could be finished tomorrow !!! If everything goes as planned,it will be ready for Mickey's Dyno Day !!!!! Stay tuned !! It's so nice to find people who can make your ideas come to life !!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

6pakattack said:
OK,just went and purchased the Major Part for New Mod !!! It should be ready in about a week and a half !!!! :rock: :rock: To my knowledge,it will be the first that I've seen on one of our trucks !!!! Man I wish it could be finished tomorrow !!! If everything goes as planned,it will be ready for Mickey's Dyno Day !!!!! Stay tuned !! It's so nice to find people who can make your ideas come to life !!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
a tampon dispenser? how much hp gains u expecting?:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :p

6pakattack said:
is it what we were talking about at old town.:dontknow: :D :D

A true piece of a Viper Truck ! Probably not the best clue,but there is something the Vipers have that we don't !!! At least 'till mine is finished !!!:rock: I know,noone likes games,I'm just hoping this turns out as kool as I think it will !!!:D :D :D :D

6pakattack said:
A true piece of a Viper Truck ! Probably not the best clue,but there is something the Vipers have that we don't !!! At least 'till mine is finished !!!:rock: I know,noone likes games,I'm just hoping this turns out as kool as I think it will !!!:D :D :D :D
then it is what we discussed,thats going to be killer.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

A true piece of a Viper Truck ! Probably not the best clue,but there is something the Vipers have that we don't !!! At least 'till mine is finished !!!:rock: I know,noone likes games,I'm just hoping this turns out as kool as I think it will !!! It should be worth the waite !!!! :D :D :D :D

6pakattack said:
A true piece of a Viper Truck ! Probably not the best clue,but there is something the Vipers have that we don't !!!:D :D :D :D
Great Gas Mileage?:dontknow: :rofl:..

Ummmm, Possibly side exhaust?:dontknow:

Door Poppers?

RunFlats?:eek: You don't want 'em

Hamrhead said:
Great Gas Mileage?:dontknow: :rofl:..

Ummmm, Possibly side exhaust?:dontknow:

Door Poppers?

RunFlats?:eek: You don't want 'em
none of the above.:D

Brat said:
your point is.:p :p :p :p :p :p
By now you should be fully aware that any point I make is basically pointless.;)

Hamrhead said:
By now you should be fully aware that any point I make is basically pointless.;)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back