New Mod !!!

FINALLY,I pick up the hood tomorrow while I'm up that end of town !!! The badd boy will be getting installed Saturday during my 6paks garage gtg !!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: Don't know if I'll be able to get to the wiring necessary,but I'll settle for the hood for now !!!!:rock: :rock:

SWEET!!! and the Crowd says " PICTURES!!!PICTURES!!!PICTURES!!!PICTURES!!!PICTURES!!!" :)

Yea so where's the pics .... last update 2 days ago, I been watchin this thread since it started, Can't wait, Need to see Pics .... Gonna be Bitchin .. Congrats on design and execution ....

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Yea so where's the pics .... last update 2 days ago, I been watchin this thread since it started, Can't wait, Need to see Pics .... Gonna be Bitchin .. Congrats on design and execution ....

Jim

No pics until it's installed this Saturday at 6paks garage !!!!:elefant: :elefant:
I can say however,it looks TITS just laying in the bed of my truck !!!!:D :D :D

OK,FINALLY here are some pics !!! Not 100% done yet,but at least it's installed !!! The wiring for the underside of the hood is all that's left to do,except a nice detail job !!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

dam dennis ed did a great job on it i,m glad i told u about him so now we have to do a mod like mine next just don,t tell peg lol

Borden3srt said:
nice job, i like it dennis!!! what do you have to hook up on it?

There wasn't enough Bling,so I had Sneaky Pete added !!! The SP insert painted with Candy Yellow and is removeable,and I have some lights that will go behind him to back light him as well as (hopefully) light up the engine compartment for Night time Car Shows !!!There'll be another weekend to handle that part !!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: The area that is white in the pic is actually tape,and that is what's Candy Yellow !!!

That is sick looking! Gotta have it. Where did you get the louvers and how much did you pay for them? The dealer isn't sure if they can get them for me.

One of a kind upgrade,:rock: :rock:
Best looking damn hood I've seen on a truck ever!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D
Is that a functional ram air system as well????:dontknow:
I like the way you carried the flaming sneaky pete over onto the scoop!!:rock: Can't wait to see the next upgrade!!!!;) ;) ;)

Man that is soooooo killer Dennis,great job,you are truly the man of the mod world.

Wow~!~!

That is badazz!!!!!:rock::rock:

That's the way they should have come from the factory!!!

Love the way you repeated the flaming snake!!!

ANYBODY IN LA/VENTURA COUNTY CALIFORNIA INTERESTED IN A MONTHLY GET TOGETHER/RIDE? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I AM AT [email protected]. THANKS, CARL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back