New Mod !!!

all that bling under ur hood you shoulda just put a clear plexiglass hood on it.... LOLOL:D

what's next?? chrome bumpers?

tidnab said:
all that bling under ur hood you shoulda just put a clear plexiglass hood on it.... LOLOL:D

what's next?? chrome bumpers?

Funny you should say that,that's what my AirBrush guy said too !!! :rock: Don't you just love when sick minds think alike ??:rock: :rock:

OK,just got back from giving my approval to move to the next step !!!!Here's some pics so everyone has something to see !!!

FINALLY!

Something to look at! I love it, Dennis! can't wait to see it on the truck! You going back with the black scoop as before?

EMT/SRT said:
FINALLY!

Something to look at! I love it, Dennis! can't wait to see it on the truck! You going back with the black scoop as before?

Gonna be stock appearing (except for the louvers),but where the unfinished fiberglass in the center is,there will be ducting for fresh air intake to be dumped at the Air Cleaner,then directly on top,some major bling for underhood lighting !!! Should be the only one out there when I'm done !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That hood is so sexy looking! I bet Roy could get a hard on lookin at that:D

Yeah,Thanks alot,
More info to for me to drool over,your killing me.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!!:D
Looks killer Den!!:rock: If you can wait,I,ll try to do the same!!!:D :D

1qksrt said:
Yeah,Thanks alot,
More info to for me to drool over,your killing me.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!!:D
Looks killer Den!!:rock: If you can wait,I,ll try to do the same!!!:D :D

Hey Mickey,where the four squares are is where it will be cut out for the Lexan and my Sneaky Pete backlit piece will be !!! I need some kind of underhood light to see by !!

6pakattack said:
Hey Mickey,where the four squares are is where it will be cut out for the Lexan and my Sneaky Pete backlit piece will be !!! I need some kind of underhood light to see by !!

Let me know if you need my assistence,I,d be honered to help out:rock:

I'm sure it will look awesome when it's done.... keep us posted.:rock: :elefant: :burnout:

dennis that is one sweet ass looking hood!!! Hope you have it done in time for the cancer drive.Can't wait to see the finished product.Very nice work brotha!!

6pakattack said:
Gonna be stock appearing (except for the louvers),but where the unfinished fiberglass in the center is,there will be ducting for fresh air intake to be dumped at the Air Cleaner,then directly on top,some major bling for underhood lighting !!! Should be the only one out there when I'm done !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

BadAss!!! I love it! I'll be doing a ton of underhood (red) lighting once I get all my powdercoating done... I'm already working with my local high-end install shop on some new ideas for some classy under the hood "pop".

Anyone happen to have the paint # for the Fangs Black on the hood of the Yellow Fevers ??:dontknow: I know the Yellow is PYH !!

6pakattack said:
Anyone happen to have the paint # for the Fangs Black on the hood of the Yellow Fevers ??:dontknow: I know the Yellow is PYH !!

Be different. Use a satin/flat black! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Be different. Use a satin/flat black! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Kind of too late to change Blacks now Roz !!!! The only thing a different black is the tail lights which are flat,and those will be changed in the future also !!!

Alright,another step closer !!!!! The Center of attention is all but ready,but mannnnnn is it going to look badd azz !!!!! Should be ready in about a week or so !!! But it WILL be ready for its debut in Tampa !!!!Can't waite !!!! Definitely gonna brighten up the underside of the hood !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back