New Mod !!!

cobraken said:
Promises, promises....

Well,the final bit of filler and sanding is done,the main attraction is fitted,and it looks by the end of the week I should be ready to rock and roll with the install !!! It's been a long time coming,but gonna be well worth the waite as far as I'm concerned !!! Then I will just need to add some lighting for a more brilliant effect !!:rock: Yup,it's getting closer,ask me how I spell relief ??? :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Relief is spelled:

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

:needpics:

Can this guru make the hood taller???????!!! PM me his contact info (again).

Roz-SRT said:
Relief is spelled:

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

:needpics:

Can this guru make the hood taller???????!!! PM me his contact info (again).

I do need to get some more of those (pics) Roz !!! It should be in Primer as we speak !!! Hey,did you see my post about the Charger hood ?? Had a highrise scoop on it,thought you might be able to call them and see if they could do what you were looking for !!! :dontknow:

6pakattack said:
I do need to get some more of those (pics) Roz !!! It should be in Primer as we speak !!! Hey,did you see my post about the Charger hood ?? Had a highrise scoop on it,thought you might be able to call them and see if they could do what you were looking for !!! :dontknow:

You better get on those pics like a hobo on a ham sammich - or a homo on Mikey's pogostick. :p :D :laugh:

I would love to contact him, but I have no new PM's!!! :mad: ;) :p :eek: :D :D :D :elefant:

Roz-SRT said:
You better get on those pics like a hobo on a ham sammich - or a homo on Mikey's pogostick. :p :D :laugh:

I would love to contact him, but I have no new PM's!!! :mad: ;) :p :eek: :D :D :D :elefant:

Ok,oOK,here's pics from today !!! Still more sanding,painting and sanding and painting to do!!! Not sure it will be able to be installed before the 26th,but I'm hoping !!!!

Holy shit Dennis. I love it! I like how the the lines are cleaned up around the removable insert in the stock hood. . .

Are my eyes playing tricks on me??? Your hood going to be functional?

Roz-SRT said:
Holy shit Dennis. I love it! I like how the the lines are cleaned up around the removable insert in the stock hood. . .

Are my eyes playing tricks on me??? Your hood going to be functional?

No tricks,but it's really hard to describe how it works,but let me give it a try !!!Where Sneaky Pete mounts in the center under the hood is a chamber that will be housing lights (for night time car shows)!!!Beneath that is where the air from the hood scoop goes back to a box over the center of the motor.Holes were cut in the box,and a piece of fiberglass fashioned to dump the air right on the air cleaner !!! Not true Ram Air,but close enough for gov't work !!!! Hope that helps you understand !!! :rock: :rock:

Hey Dennis that looks freakin awesome. Cudos to the fabricator on a great job. I'm jealous.

Is this the stock hood? If so, did you get inserts for the luvers or are they custom cut into the sheet metal? Thanks!

ejholt said:
Is this the stock hood? If so, did you get inserts for the luvers or are they custom cut into the sheet metal? Thanks!

No,it's an AAR Fiberglass hood that they (AAR) molded some '06 Viper Hood Louvers in for me !!! The underside of the hood is being fabricated by my Airbrush Painter !!! He says this one plus two more will make three that he's done !!!

LitemUp said:
Hey Dennis that looks freakin awesome. Cudos to the fabricator on a great job. I'm jealous.

AAR Quality Fiberglass did the Hood and the install of the louvers,Paint by Ed in Cocao did the fabrication of the functional air dam and Sneaky Pete Light !!!:rock: :rock:

Dennis, That looks freaking awesome!! Hows that gonna work with our daily summer rains.?? Hope you get it finished for the cancer drive.

Do you have a template for the louvers or the specs? My truck is going into the shop for some mods and would like to add this to my list.

ejholt said:
Do you have a template for the louvers or the specs? My truck is going into the shop for some mods and would like to add this to my list.

A template,no !!! But they are the Louvers out of an '06 Viper Hood !!Gotta love Midnight Auto Parts !!! JK :D And unless I can find a Midnight Auto Mechanic to assist,I don't think I'm going to be able to get it on before Saturday !!!:(

6pakattack said:
We're getting closer !!!!! :D

Well,I do believe that the closer is here !!!! Got a message on my cell saying the hood was being polished this past Saturday !!!! :rock: So sometime this week I'll be picking up the hood to get it installed during one of my 6paks Garage gtg's !!!! Got a few DTW guys coming to drop a Dakota,put a New Dash Cover on my sons truck as well as New Angel Eye Headlights,a K&N Intake for my daughters Daytona,and whatever anyone else brings along and we have time for !!! Soooo,the next time anyone sees my truck,I should be Sportin !!!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: It's about friggin time !!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back