New Mod !!!

:rock:
Yellow venom 366 said:
Any progress pics??:rock:

The only progress was getting the louvers installed,I want to waite untill it's totally finished,for the WOW factor !!!

6pakattack said:
:rock:

The only progress was getting the louvers installed,I want to waite untill it's totally finished,for the WOW factor !!!

Sweet. I'd thought about doing that before I bought the CF hood.

Can't wait to see it man!:rock:

6pakattack said:
Oh I'm sure that this will put me in the friggin dog house,but WTF,you only live once !!!Hell,this may well be my Obituary when the wife finds out !!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Poser,I don't know about that,Vipers just don't provide for personal needs !!!!Believe me,if I could,I'd damn sure be in one !!! But this truck provides all I need !!! Besides,how many friggin bags of Mulch are you going to fit in a Viper ???:D

u mine u are out of the dog house i thought u lived in it 24/7

I may not be the fastest 10 out there,but I'll have bling !!! And Bling is a Good Thing !!!!:rock: :rock:

Update,the hood is at the painters as we speak !!! Doing a little more custom fabrication for some cold air intake,then the mock up for some bling,then on to the painting !!!! When all is said and done,the bottom side of the hood is going to look as good if not better than the top !!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

6pakattack said:
Update,the hood is at the painters as we speak !!! Doing a little more custom fabrication for some cold air intake,then the mock up for some bling,then on to the painting !!!! When all is said and done,the bottom side of the hood is going to look as good if not better than the top !!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Function and form=AWESOME!!:rock:

blackviper said:
Can't wait to see it. You're such a tease.

Believe me,I'm just as anxious to see the finished product myself !!!:rock:

I'll be checking in with him Monday,he should have the cold air box formed towards the air cleaner !!:rock:

Within the week it should be ready to go to paint !!! :dontknow: Got my fingers crossed !!!! Told the guy I needed to have it Before the April 26 Cancer Run !!!!

read through most of this thread thinkin the answer to "most vipers have them" was a bad driver, then i got all the way to the end and still no pics? oh the disappointment...:(

Travis said:
read through most of this thread thinkin the answer to "most vipers have them" was a bad driver, then i got all the way to the end and still no pics? oh the disappointment...:(

That's OK,it will be well worth the waite,in my opinion anyway !!!!:rock:

6pakattack said:
Within the week it should be ready to go to paint !!! :dontknow: Got my fingers crossed !!!! Told the guy I needed to have it Before the April 26 Cancer Run !!!!

cant wait to see it dennis.!! trying to get my ride all spiffed up for the cancer run as well.!!

belgiumbarry said:
i think here so far , Dennis just wants to break my Roe racing thread postcounts ..:p :p :p :D

Believe me,I am sooooo ready for my hood to be done,I'm going Nucking Futz !!!! He's also got the pice of glass ordered for one of the other steps being done !!! "GOT BLING",I will have !!!Even if it is a slow truck,I'm gonna be stylin when people drive by me !!!

6pakattack said:
Believe me,I am sooooo ready for my hood to be done,I'm going Nucking Futz !!!! He's also got the pice of glass ordered for one of the other steps being done !!! "GOT BLING",I will have !!!Even if it is a slow truck,I'm gonna be stylin when people drive by me !!!

Can't wait to see what you've got to show off!!! I've definately got the "bling" mod bug... I've managed to just drop $3K in new visual mods for myself in the past month.. Might as well add to that total. :)

Dennis!!!

I'm gettin' a new mod too!!! I finally decided supercharge the truck, but you're all gonna have to wait three years to see it! :rofl: :hahaha: (Wait, that's Norbert's line!!!!)

:D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back