New Mod !!!

6pakattack said:
Most Vipers have them in one fashion or another !!:rock:

Do BOTH Coupe's and 'Verts have 'em?

"Hood mounted heat extractors?"

Do those look like these ???

Roz-SRT said:
Center exit exhaust??
Sheeeeet, he said 'most' Viper's have them.

ALL SRT's have side exhaust.

6pakattack said:

Do those look like these ???

Yes, they do.

Or like the ones on the GTS's. :D

6pakattack said:
Is that the MOD?

Total Poser Mod, but it'll look cool. :cool:

Roz-SRT said:
Yes, they do.

Or like the ones on the GTS's. :D

Then those be da ones !!!! Bought my AAR fiberglass SRT10 Hood today,gave him the louvers I bought on ebay,and he's going to make them work for me !!!Can't F'n waite to see the end results !!! Now I just need to decide if I want to change the paint scheme or not (The Black Fangs)!!!:dontknow:

6pakattack said:
Then those be da ones !!!! Bought my AAR fiberglass SRT10 Hood today,gave him the louvers I bought on ebay,and he's going to make them work for me !!!Can't F'n waite to see the end results !!! Now I just need to decide if I want to change the paint scheme or not (The Black Fangs)!!!:dontknow:

Friggin SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

I can't wait to see it Dennis. I wish I had the means to carry out some of the idea's Ive had for the truck.

Props to you sir! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I say go ALL Yellow - NO Black at all!:rock:

Whatever you do, DO NOT paint the extractors Black. Keep 'em the same color as the hood. JMHO.;)

I've seen a couple Vipers with the extractors painted a different color than the hood ------>:puke:

I guess the 'Black Fangs' could look pretty good though.:)

Last edited:
Roz-SRT said:
Friggin SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

I can't wait to see it Dennis. I wish I had the means to carry out some of the idea's Ive had for the truck.

Props to you sir! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Oh I'm sure that this will put me in the friggin dog house,but WTF,you only live once !!!Hell,this may well be my Obituary when the wife finds out !!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Poser,I don't know about that,Vipers just don't provide for personal needs !!!!Believe me,if I could,I'd damn sure be in one !!! But this truck provides all I need !!! Besides,how many friggin bags of Mulch are you going to fit in a Viper ???:D

Poser,I don't know about that,Vipers just don't provide for personal needs !!!!Believe me,if I could,I'd damn sure be in one !!! But this truck provides all I need !!! Besides,how many friggin bags of Mulch are you going to fit in a Viper ???
Well it ain't gonna make you faster, so - it's for show.

At least I'll be able to sleep now...

Thanks for the game of 'Ask A Millieeeeon Questions'.

Lights out for me - Good Evening.:goodnight:

Later !!! But you're right,the louvers need to stay Yellow !!!:rock: :rock:

Damn Dennis,
You had to spill it,you couldn,t wait another couple of weeks and make em all sweat it out..Personally,I can,t wait myself.So how long do think you,ll be staying at my house,once Peg finds out(L.O.L)

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

:(
505'sFastestViper. said:
:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

I agree,but I can't post pics 'till it's finished !!

The grafting process (Viper Louvers to the fiberglass SRT10 hood) is complete,now on to stage 2,building a Cold Air Intake Box to eempty at the air cleaner !!!!:rock:

6pakattack said:
The grafting process (Viper Louvers to the fiberglass SRT10 hood) is complete,now on to stage 2,building a Cold Air Intake Box to eempty at the air cleaner !!!!:rock:
Any progress pics??:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back