NEW MULTI GUAGE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
The guages should ship out to me monday fellas

thanks for the orders and patience:)

and STFU santeen:D
Yes father:(

SANTEEN said:
Yes father:(
LOLOL I knew you would be the first to post up buddy, when I get them I will ship it straight to ya, so you can test it out for the 06 models.

now I also found out, that on the 05 it will not show the tranny features (maybe)
but on the 06 he has no idea, it may open up a whole new deal bud, you will be on platform II
and if so it will show a ton of items like tranny pressure and so on.

so gonna be interesting to say the least

got a call into todd the owner, they should ship to me anytime now , as soon as I know , I will let those that ordered know

thanks

hey next time u talk to him can get a basline of the wiring required, since i got the interior out im trying to get all the wiring done at least to the main connection's Thank Ya Sir

they are workin gon the configuring for the 06 model for santeen, they will ship to me friday

thanks
I'm a pain in da ass. haha :D

finally got a tracking number fellas , I am so sorry for the delays, but they should be here to me thursday, my ups guy runs in the afternoon , so I will get them out asap friday to everyone
thanks for all the patience fellas much appreciated

your not kiddin buddy , your not kiddin

dont worrie about him tony hes just a bigg p***y lol - i can wait not like my truck is moving ne time soon ne way hahahahaaaaa

VIPER said:
dont worrie about him tony hes just a bigg p***y lol - i can wait not like my truck is moving ne time soon ne way hahahahaaaaa
Im sorry. Was anyone talking to you?
No!!!

So STFU!!!!!!

SANTEEN

WHAT WE GONNA DO TODAY?

100_1584.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back