NEW MULTI GUAGE

ok think I have it all finalized fellas, I will send out some pricing monday or tuesday on this, I jsut wanted to make double sure of what things it would do on our trucks

and patrick they have one for the newer vipers now also sir

On the truck and 2007 and older Viper they can display:

Intake air temp

Coolant temp

Mass Air Flow (MAF)

Manifold Air Pressure (MAP) – this will be displayed as both absolute and boost pressure -if car has a MAP sensor

Ignition advance

Long term fuel trims

Short term fuel trims

O2 sensor mv’s

Closed/Open loop fueling status

Engine load

Throttle %

MPH

RPM

HP

MPG

Battery Voltage*

Engine Run Time*

Commanded A/F ratio*

Analog input 1

Analog input 2

*Not all cars support these parameters

The 2008 and newer have more, oil pressure, inj pw, both intake temps, and a few others

Ok jsut got off the phone with Todd at aeroforce,

we are good to go

and for some of ya'll with the 05 the knock sensor part may read, he is going to try to check tomorrow

if you have an SRT8 this is def the guage to go with

but the guage with the SRT logo runs $260

for a short time I can do $220 plus prob $10 shipping guys:fing02:

the dual guage set up is $410 with the SRT logo

for a short time I can do $370 plus shipping

now with the dual, the cable to do that with is an xtra $10

thanks fellas:fing02:

let me know who all is interested:fing02

Can this work for oil Temp ... My oil temp just stopes working ... If it does work door oil temp I may order one

Fuel pressure?

"Knock retard" on/off? Or the amount of timing it pulls?

*edit, I see your second list please disregard.

Will the short term trim display against the respective long term trim for it's bank, or would you have to cycle back and forth?

Last edited:
yellow446 said:
Can this work for oil Temp ... My oil temp just stopes working ... If it does work door oil temp I may order one
the oil temp I am not 100% positive, it may on the 05, but it does have two inputs that you can add a sensor to add if not

Bone said:
Fuel pressure?

"Knock retard" on/off? Or the amount of timing it pulls?

*edit, I see your second list please disregard.

Will the short term trim display against the respective long term trim for it's bank, or would you have to cycle back and forth?
the srt is kinda new, he is checking an 08 tomorrow, so on the 05 it may pick up knock retard, not sure, totally
each dispplay tho is independent, you may have to cycle back and forth to see for sure,

the guage is new to me also, but I think it will be a usefull tool to use, and it will def take some learning to get used to the guage

so far I have orders for about 5 guages, will probably order them in next week, let me know if anyone else is interested

i am interested just needing to see where im at after i install the cam and headers. u get the w/b kit for it too right?

Silverbullet08 said:
i am interested just needing to see where im at after i install the cam and headers. u get the w/b kit for it too right?
I can get all they offer buddy, set up direct now;)

Why hasn't anyone developed a heads up display for the 10's yet? Ya know.. Like the 'Vettes have.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I can get all they offer buddy, set up direct now;)

can u shoot me a price in a pm for the total with the gauge so i know how much i need thanks man :D

If you only wanna go with one guage now can you add the second guage later if wanted or need or does the dual guage set up need to be ordered together?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back