New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

Dyno numbers don't equate to timeslips, all the big build guys here know that. Fatjack, Trainman and I run fast mostly due to getting traction rather than making alot of hp.

thats true bro, alot of people get mad cause they don't see high HP numbers on a dyno. but thats does not mean you can't run a good time.

very well said.

finish this up

one trianman, produce a hardcore time slip, date, track so on, not just telling us you did,

an actuall photo of your timeslip
and or an actual video that we dont have to watch 438 vehicles run to get a glimpse of what may be a run showing you ran a sub 12 run

srtvenomous, whether you actually care as you say about the numbers, or title do the same,

first one produces wins,

period , regardless of hp numbers, which trainmans hp numbers are hard to understand being the valve covers have never been off

Time slip.

Track is

Ried's Field in Ontario Canada

Like I said before this is a private event only track

Here is the slip top to bottom

ReidsFieldTimeSlip.jpg

Did you guys notice this posting in the performance section... ."Anyone running a BTR No2 Propane system or had one
SRT10VENOMOUS". Maybe there's his extra 100 hp since he says he's making 597rwhp on motor.

maybe in California running NO2 is NA but not up here.. and nope thats not my extra 100hp.. sorry..

The truck is still half wired for the no2,, i put the system in years ago and never finished it.. so now its in im going to finish it.

Not sure if ill ever use it dont want to brake anything.. but it sure looks sexy.. so its gonna stay on..

maybe in California running NO2 is NA but not up here.. and nope thats not my extra 100hp.. sorry..

The truck is still half wired for the no2,, i put the system in years ago and never finished it.. so now its in im going to finish it.

Not sure if ill ever use it dont want to brake anything.. but it sure looks sexy.. so its gonna stay on..

Did you at least put a purge kit on?

I did get a personal phone call from Ken (SRT10Venomous) and we had a nice conversation. Seems like a great guy. He didn't know much of the exact specs but did give a few details he could remember. He also gave me the phone number of RollingThunderz and said to speak to Ned. On his build he says the compression was raised, but I don't know to what. He said he thinks the flow on the Gen III Stage 3 heads was between 315 and 330 cfm on the intake side. He did not know the cam specs. He said it dynoed 547 on a Mustang dyno and 597 on the other dyno. He did say power through the mid range was up to 80 more rwhp than the equivalent car engine, but the car would overtake it above 5000 rpm. He said he would send me his dyno charts so I could compare the HP throughout the range compared to my dyno charts. He said he made two passes on the night in question. He said the first pass he eased out of the hole in first and then hit it in 2nd gear and ran a low 13 sec ET at 118mph. He said it pulls real hard through the mid range. He also said the stock tune is in place and that the dyno runs stop at 5800 rpm.
Just as a side note my stock engine with exhaust , ported intake, BBK TB and an SCT tune from DC Performance made 541 rwhp on their DynaPack dyno. Its where they remove the rear tires and mount the dyno directly to the rear axles,so it reads a little higher than most dynos. I still don't know how he did it on street tires because I know how useless traction is with my truck and street tires. I also talked with Ronnie and he seems to think it would take in excess of 700 rwhp to go 121 with over 5400 lbs of weight.

Yup Jerry, that's the main point that we've been rying to get across.

I disagree with you on this. my motor made 600ish NA on race gas "can't remember the number exactly"
I ran a 12.4 at 121 with my reg cab on street tires. I know a 121mph pass can be had NA under 700 RWHP granted i did have a bit of weigh savings at the time but it was still close to 5000 pounds i believe

Last edited:
I disagree with you on this. my motor made 600ish NA on race gas "can't remember the number exactly"
I ran a 12.4 at 121 with my reg cab on street tires. I know a 121mph pass can be had NA under 700 RWHP

Ya better be carefull Tooloe the keyboard racers and shitty drivers will jump all over you on this one.. dont you know you need at least 900hp to get out of the 13's!!

Time slip.

Track is

ReidsFieldTimeSlip.jpg

there ya go, minus a vid , he has produced a slip, I know they can be photoshoped, but so can everyone , so we have to take it for what it is.

11.514, fastest n/a for the moment

my hose it to short.

That explains the need for a sub 12s truck :). Just joking man as far as the ricer thing goes I'm trying to walk the same line with LEDs and my truck. I thought about doing the under truck kit but I think that might be a little to far.

well... getting more believable... and that's fkin exciting...

you can run sub 12's with less than 500hp;)...

and i thought jerry says he's never had the heads removed... not just the valve covers:dontknow:

About freakin time you posted a slip, shoulda just done that from the start, still think its unbelievable on street tire but I respect a fast truck whether its N/A or not.

now dont let this stop the bickering LOL its how I get my laughs at the end of a bitchy day dealing with santeen

now I am not saying anyones timeslips are true, but they are posted, that minus a video is all we can ask isnt it?
and I am not saying anything about anyones hp numbers.

I give up on numbers, timeslips, records, the only way I believe anyone on them these days is if they are in the lane next to me;)

but for purposes of the forum, until someone proves the ticket is void , or fake or trainman posts up a good vid or timeslip ,I would say we have to take it for what it is guys or at least I look at it that way.

did he do it? dont know, does trainman have over 550hp at the rear wheel with minor mods, dont know

what it does do tho is make us work harder, more suspension , more hp, more mods, poolman will have to step up, 1badtruk will have to step up, arrestmered04 is allready starting his, as well as a couple others.
so its kinda good for the people to always have something to shoot for.

tracks are like dynos, they can all give you a good day , a great day , or just piss right in your cornflakes, this may have been his great day

but neither one has been next to the brutal 10 as yet..............;)

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Time slip.

Track is

Good deal brother. I would've love to see a video, to go along with it. But I'll respect it. Not that u really car what my key board racing ass thinks. But I'll accept it and as far as I'm concerned, u hold the N/A title.

did he do it? dont know, does trainman have over 550hp at the rear wheel with minor mods, dont know

but neither one has been next to the brutal 10 as yet..............;)

jerry's dyno numbers seem high because of the type of dyno it was on, they took the rear wheels off the truck and the dyno bolts directly to the hubs.

and it'd be nice to get us all together and have an elmination heads up to decide the record holder since like you mentioned everytrack is different.

jerry's dyno numbers seem high because of the type of dyno it was on, they took the rear wheels off the truck and the dyno bolts directly to the hubs.

and it'd be nice to get us all together and have an elmination heads up to decide the record holder since like you mentioned everytrack is different.

That would be cool as hell, keep in mind the faster slip doesn't equate to a win, my 11.68 run was against an 11.4 car but he snoozed and I got the holeshot. That's why I'm really gonna shoot for PCB this year. Hope to give everybody a run for their money with a 100k mile truck,lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back