New Personal Best at Famoso.11-5-2011

Right there with Roy(Prof)....14.0's.....no really I ran 12.64 at full 5000 lb weight back in 2006 at the Bakersfield GTG.

I would think you would be quicker than that, my 12.34 was full weight. I would think you'd be right around there probably a little quicker

I just got back from having the truck weighed....I still have it in full race trim and 1/4 tank of fuel......weight slip today read 4230 lbs without me in the cab.

I would think you would be quicker than that, my 12.34 was full weight. I would think you'd be right around there probably a little quicker

Yeah...I'm just saying that was my best at the time with those mods (headers, race cats, magnaflow, tune, caltracs and drag radials.)

Congrates man thats hauling the mail...

I see you talking about your doors, are they fiberglass? or stripped stockers with lexan?

I like how your racing your truck, and alot at that... kudos.

Plans to color match the frontend?

Congrates man thats hauling the mail...

I see you talking about your doors, are they fiberglass? or stripped stockers with lexan?

I like how your racing your truck, and alot at that... kudos.

Plans to color match the frontend?

Stock doors from a 2003 Ram with manual windows. Lexan windows. It's actually the doors that need to be matched, probably over the winter.

either way it still looks good.

Brad was flauntin your stuff on LR so I had to come check it out over here, and get away from all the blah, blah's

keep up the good work.

come on jerry, i gotta pick of your latest weigh reduction mod on your truck - when will it end? :D

Those seats are way too heavy, they're the next to go. And don't forget the Bogart wheels....I'll save another 200+ lbs.:rock::aetsch:

nice ...will the 98 sst rims fit on the srt10s..with some m&h 390s drs

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back