New Proud owner of SRT10 in NE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT10R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Just bought my first SRT10! Its an 05 RC with 20k miles, red, with carbon fiber hood, Belanger headers, magnaflow exhaust, and volant CAI. Im not sure if there is anything else done to it but visual thats all i can see so if you guys know what to look for and advice would be greatly appreciated. Im loving the thing so far. Some things im planning on doin right away are tinting the windows, 2-3 drop(opinions would be great) and maybe a tuner?! Looking for some help on what to do here and there. Thanks in advance guys. You look like you got these things figure out!

Attachments

• srt10.jpg
    srt10.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 209
Welcome to the RBC

Welcome man congrats on ur already modded 10:) best of luck to u in future... I've heard great thing bout jtsvp 2/3 inch drop. WELCOME

Welcome man....you will find all the advice you need here. Take a look around...already a lot of good information out there.

Welcome to the VTCOA! JTS is good for the 2/3 drop as others have said and SCT tuner for your programming needs. Torrie at unleashed tuning is your guy for the tunes.

Welcome!! This is great place to learn everything there is to know about your beast!

Welcome!! Where in NE(I'm assuming New England)?? I'm in RI.

Nice truck!!!

are you sure there is no tune in the truck already ? I just ask due to the mods already done.

Thanks everyone! Im out of Nebraska just west of omaha. Im not sure on the tune but theres def no tuner with it. Gettin the windows tinted today 20% on sides and back, a 5% sunstrip and 50% on the whole front winshield. Im pretty pumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back