New ram srt hellcat and jeep

707 is cute. Package 3 – The “Sledgehammerâ€￾ Supercharger System – 900+hp (available 2016) is more like it.

I have read that the "Sledgehammer" Supercharger 900HP System is going to be on the new VIPER cars. This will make the VIPER the Big Hoss in the stables again. Rumors of the HellCat in the RAM & JEEP. They will have the same problems that we have "TRACTION". I really like the direction MOPAR is going. Just put the HP under the hood & we will figure out the traction problem.

I have read that the "Sledgehammer" Supercharger 900HP System is going to be on the new VIPER cars. This will make the VIPER the Big Hoss in the stables again. Rumors of the HellCat in the RAM & JEEP. They will have the same problems that we have "TRACTION". I really like the direction MOPAR is going. Just put the HP under the hood & we will figure out the traction problem.

Jeep is four wheel drive

I couldn't even afford a HellCat crate motor never mind the whole truck, thats' just me though. When I bought my SRT10 it was only because I got it for $17,500.00, dealer couldn't sell it..................

No replacement for displacement.

There are 2.0L's making 400hp stock with AWD that would be like the 8.3V10 making 1600HP+ and NO traction..................:chain::burnout:

From what ive read online...dodge doesnt have any serious plans to have a hellcat powered Ram. They may but i wouldnt hold my breath. I see them making the jeep though since they already make an SRT product. A buddy of mine traded in his 04 20k mile RC SRT-10 on a brand new SRT Jeep and he said sticker on it was 73k. Just imagine if it was hellcat powered lol

Saw my first Hellcat up and personal today at my local Dodge dealer. Dropped off my truck for an oil change and some clutch work and couple sales reps commented about my truck as I pulled in. They mentioned that they have a black Hellcat being detailed in their shop and asked if I wanted to trade the truck in for it. Turns out it was already spoken for but looked sweet as they brought it outside..sales guy said the kid that bought it rode up on a bicycle and looked like he had ten bucks in his pocket and ended up buying two Hellcats for around $180K..both black.

Had a coupon for an oil change on the truck for $59.95 but they kept it overnight for the clutch work..first time it has ever acted up. The wife saw a 2015 Cherokee Trail Hawk on the showroom floor she liked while I looked over the Challengers..R/T Plus and a Scat Pack. They also had a 2005 Silver SRT-10 quadcab on the lot with 36K miles..asking around $22K for it.

$180K for 2 Hellcats, should have been 3 for that, dealers are still ripping people off, be interesting to see if these cars hold up more than some 1/4 mile racing, wanna see some real mileage on them and see how they are.........

if you can find a dealer to sell a challenger or charger in hellcat trim you're only gonna she'll out 60k-65k each depending on model. I just watched an episode of motor week that I recorded and featured both cars.. they are definitely beasts of a car. way out of my price range and time will tell how their value will be. dodge has been saying that they will produce them as long as the desire is there so it's not intended to be a limited production car. they are hard to come by now because they are new and dealers are trying to skin buyers alive on the price. everyone needs a 707hp daily driver lol.

Was just at the dealer near me two days ago, they're expecting to get their Challenger Hellcat in the next five weeks. It's a green one :drool:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back