New ram srt hellcat and jeep

I dont know how true this is but it makes sense. Currently Dodge is only making enough Hellcats that their low MPG cars can offset. Something about emission regulations. They can only sell 1 Hellcat per each X amount of let's say Darts. Dealers are taking payment on Hellcats that may take months, years to deliver on.

Was just at the dealer near me two days ago, they're expecting to get their Challenger Hellcat in the next five weeks. It's a green one :drool:

We have a green one en route as well.

if you can find a dealer to sell a challenger or charger in hellcat trim you're only gonna she'll out 60k-65k each depending on model. I just watched an episode of motor week that I recorded and featured both cars.. they are definitely beasts of a car. way out of my price range and time will tell how their value will be. dodge has been saying that they will produce them as long as the desire is there so it's not intended to be a limited production car. they are hard to come by now because they are new and dealers are trying to skin buyers alive on the price. everyone needs a 707hp daily driver lol.

Exactly, so $180K is a rip off for 2 of them.............

So the internals of the 6.4 Hemi are good to support 900HP!!!?? So why the Hell did SRT decide to build a completely different motor?

So the internals of the 6.4 Hemi are good to support 900HP!!!?? So why the Hell did SRT decide to build a completely different motor?

The main drawback of the 6.4 is the relatively short connecting rods in relation to the stroke of the crankshaft. Many would say that rod-ratio does not matter. In the case of the Hellcat, Mopar obviously thought it mattered in a boosted application.

Dealer mentioned also the Hellcat Chargers should be rolling in pretty soon..starting around $64K but why not a two-door?

I had read before that it's because the Challenger is and they wanted to top flight beasts not coupe against coupe, there have already been a few Hellcats sold here in RI so I should see them at some cruise nights and shows......My buddy got a 2015 Challenger ScatPac 6.4 in silver with matte black accents and wheels, looks awesome......he put the Hellcat air intake on and they come with the Hellcat exhaust, sounds sick!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back