New RAM SRT???

Wow....huh.....I like the idea and hate the idea all at the same time. I am a fan of "bigger, better, faster" so I would like to see what they could do now with an SRT Ram, pushing the limits. However, I like the fact that I haven't seen another Ram SRT in weeks. I like how rare they are.

if they just made a Ram SRT-8 im cool with that, just would like to see the Ram have a SRT badge again.

Heard the Durango might be wearing a SRT badge in a year or two

:top:
if they just made a Ram SRT-8 im cool with that, just would like to see the Ram have a SRT badge again.

Heard the Durango might be wearing a SRT badge in a year or two

I know there are Dakota haters on here but I think a Dakota SRT-8 would be pretty sick.

I know there are Dakota haters on here but I think a Dakota SRT-8 would be pretty sick.

Dakotas are dead after this year..........

as for the Durango SRT yeah its comming.......

and I would buy a new SRT Ram With out hesitation

When I looked at the Chally, I also took a look at the new truck. I liked it a little better than the 06. If it were offered with a 6.1 or 6.4, I probably would have got one.
There was someone on here with a black one that they lowered. Looked pretty good. IF they came out with a SRT with a different front and ground effects, it would probably look even better.

Dakotas are dead after this year..........:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

as for the Durango SRT yeah its comming.......

and I would buy a new SRT Ram With out hesitation

:toilet::dontknow:

You have to admit, in black, red, yellow, gray or whatever.... this looks sweet

1195761.bin

Dodge_Ram_RT_Carnal_3_M.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2136.jpg
    IMG_2136.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 12,150
Last edited:
well then let me the first to say......

the Gen 1 Viper Trucks are/will be the best Viper Trucks ever built
:rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:imvho of course:rock:

If they do come out with one I'll wait till I can afford it, but would most def buy it!! I just got my 06 and couldnt afford it new so I'll be waiting a while lol

If they do come out with one I'll wait till I can afford it, but would most def buy it!! I just got my 06 and couldnt afford it new so I'll be waiting a while lol

I believe the R/T i was looking at had a sticker of 33k. They would sell for 29k-30k. That being said, I would also be waiting for a SRT a year or two old. I figure they would be around 40k or more.

i would most deffinatly rock that white R/T. that thing looks sweet

and i would deffinatly buy a new ram srt. but only if it was a 10. and only when i could afford it. which would be a couple years old. lol

I would take a 6.4 or even a S/C 6.4

I would take a 6.4 or even a S/C 6.4

i would do the supercharged 6.4

but IMHO the charisma of the "10" is derived from the Viper V-10. kind of makes it.

and i am sure with the advances you could make a ram with the new 6.4 keep up just fine and fast enough, but could you imagine them with the Gen 4's.

WOW. bada$$.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back