New SRT-10???

It would be sweet, i've heard they will never put another v10 in a pickup. But never say never i guess

i'm thinking more like a ram srt8, that i can see, i hope that they don't, so ours will be the only viper trucks out there.

Yea looks awesome but I just don't see another '10 maybe and hopefully a 6.4 least we can say we had 100 or so more cubic inches lol

If they use the 6.4 they have to SC it. That will make it a monster.

However, when they did the trucks like ours with the Viper motor it was really unique and out of the box. A Viper motor in a truck! That's awesome.

If they are going to do it, use the Viper engine, that is just kick ass!!!

If they use the 6.4 they have to SC it. That will make it a monster.

However, when they did the trucks like ours with the Viper motor it was really unique and out of the box. A Viper motor in a truck! That's awesome.

If they are going to do it, use the Viper engine, that is just kick ass!!!

A new 6.4 with an auto will be faster than our srt10's, the new trucks are lighter than ours and the 6.4 is only giving up 25-30hp

A new 6.4 with an auto will be faster than our srt10's, the new trucks are lighter than ours and the 6.4 is only giving up 25-30hp

I don't disagree but a SC will just put it over the top. To me the Viper truck is the big ass line man who can run almost as fast as the wide receiver. Looks like a fat ass but can run like hell. Makes a good compliment to the Viper.

Last edited:
I don't disagree but a SC will just put it over the top. To me the Viper truck is the big ass line man who can run almost as fast as the wide receiver. Looks like a fat ass but can run like hell. Makes a good compliment to the Viper.

yes she is:rock::rock::burnout::burnout:

love the wheels:rock:

I would buy it if it had either the 8.4L with 640 I would preorder for.... The 6.4L would be sweet but I don't know if I want to give up my 2 cylinders hahaha

I like the new concept, I'd def want one whether 8 or 10, but I still think the styling of our trucks is the best. A lowered RC in any color on our trucks just is pure sex. Even if it mechanically is bone stock, our trucks just look really good.

never seen or heard of any one hot roddin the ford v-10

would bet there are some out thar.

would go with their v-10 way before a powerstroke though

Nothin sounds like our trucks tho.

I get so many props all the time for owning a 10'

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back